Top Île-de-France Segway Tours
33 results | All Île-de-France Tours
* A traveler said: "Sasha was great! Really nice trip with a really nice person that help us to better understand the city."
* A traveler said: "Kim, our tour guide was great. We had a great time going around the city and she was very knowledgeable about each stop and other questions as well. We would definitely do it again!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was such a thrill! We saw so many landmarks and learned so much about them! Our guide was very informative and patient, highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "I had a BALL on the Segway. It was fun and my operator was a comedian. He knew all the history and the major spots. I am so glad that I choose to take the Segway tour with him and not just go in the Eiffel Tower! Way better experience for my layover trip"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time with the young lady who was our guide. Very knowledgeable and sweet. Took time to take pictures and was very accommodating. Place was easy to find and adjusted our time when asked. The boat tickets were a great addition and was beautiful in the evening/early night time. They lit up the Eiffel Tower and made it shimmery. Beautiful site to see."
* A traveler said: "The driver was puctual, very polite, good driver. The car was new and comfortable. No problems with the bags"
* A traveler said: "Such a wonderful experience! Had a great time taking photos with Isadora and the results were absolutely beautiful! Highly recommend this unforgettable and unique opportunity while in Paris!"
* A traveler said: "It was way more extensive than we expected. We learned a lot about the city’s history. Definitely worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Brice was an amazing person and tour guide. Loved the tour. We saw all we wanted to see and learned so much!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. Seeing Paris on a segway is the best! Valerie did a great job as the tour guide-- very knowledgable and took lots of pictures for us. Would do this again in a heartbeat."
* A traveler said: "We were late but they waited for us and we still got the full tour. We were trained on how to use the Segways before the tour. Roman was our guide, he did a great job to inform and help us navigate. Would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome tour with Ari. He was professional and changed the visit sites to meet our needs. We wanted pics at the Eifel tower. We received the link a couple of days after the tour and tons of beautiful pictures. I would recommend this to anyone visiting Paris. He also was very informative on Parisian history The pictures are priceless and it was a great way to celebrate our 28th anniversary. I just hate We didn't have much cash on us because he deserved a bigger tip. He was Wonderful! Clifford & Kimberlyn Maynor"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful experience! Florián (?) made sure we saw many very special details of the city which only a local would know about. The segways were so fun and he attended carefully to our safety. The Segways let us cover so much more ground than on a walking tour!"
* A traveler said: "Sasha was terrific. Knowledgeable and personable, and a patient Segway instructor . A great experience."
* A traveler said: "Really nice to explore the city on a electric scooter/step so much more to see than taking the subway and some cooling off in between 2 visits. You can use their audio app to hear some about the sights"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Paris City Sightseeing Half Day Guided Segway Tour with a Local Guide
- Paris City Sightseeing Half Day Segway Guided Tour
- Paris Segway Express Tour (12 monuments in 1 hour and 15 minutes)
- Paris Segway Tour with Ticket for Seine River Cruise
- Paris Private Arrival Transfer: Charles de Gaulle (CDG) or Orly (ORY)
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Segway Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Jardin des Plantes
- Palais Bourbon
- Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show
- Odéon-Théatre de l'Europe
- Bercy Village
- Villa Savoye
- Tuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries)
- Le Manoir de Paris
- Gustave Moreau Museum (Musee Gustave Moreau)
- Marché d’Aligre
- Canal Saint-Martin
- Musée de l'Orangerie
- Air and Space Museum
- Crazy Horse Cabaret
- Viaduc des Arts
- Wall of Love (Le Mur des Je T'aime)
- Left Bank (Rive Gauche)
- École Militaire
- Paris Orly Airport (ORY)
- Château de Fontainebleau
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Alsace