* A traveler said: "An amazing way to see some of the best beaches island. Enjoyable way to get there and a fun swim stop in a stunning location. Great value for a whole day out."
* A traveler said: "fantastic experience. Paul was very nice and helpful. a very familiar situation has arisen. on board we found a fruit and drink aperitif ... I recommend my experience to everyone ... very very nice"
* A traveler said: "Great atmosphere. Crew with a positive vibe. Beautiful sunset and sea line!! Recommend. Many thanks!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience and we had a lot of fun. The tour guide was very friendly and showed us some nice places. Definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "we had a wonderful day out. After going to ibiza for 18 years this was one thing I had always wanted to experience.( even if half our party lost their sea legs as soon as we got on the boat) Jose was a brilliant and patient skipper. thank you so much"
* A traveler said: "Very friendly crew. Everything was as promised. Salvador was really helpful. Drinks , tapas & fruits."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service, very friendly guide! We enjoyed our trip. We booked the 3 hours beach hopping. Hsdhds"
* A traveler said: "Had such a lovely day with Pali and Ramiro! The boat was beautiful and the service and hospitality were great. We were allowed to bring lots of food and drink on board and made to feel very at home. The communication leading up to the trip was really stand-out and we knew exactly where to go and what to do! We even got some great suggestions for lunch and were picked up directly from the boat and driven ashore for a Paella! Overall really really impressed and grateful - thanks so much guys and see you next year!"
* A traveler said: "The boat trip exceeded our expectations! The crew were fantastic, lots of space on the boat for everyone to enjoy and lots of chances to explore off the boat and swim."
* A traveler said: "The best team is with you and you will have a great day! Nice short break on the sea to go in the water. We would do it again"
* A traveler said: "Cala Bassa was beautiful! The swim stop was so much fun with slides, paddle boards and jumping off the boat! Cala Comte had the most beautiful restaurants for you to sit in and enjoy while the sun went down. The boat stopped in the perfect location to watch the sunset and played great music all day to match the mood! Staff were all super friendly and the bottomless drinks kept flowing! Would definitely recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely staff......lots to drink....nice music....perfect trip..... Suitable fom 1 to 99 years. The most beautiful places are visited and you get reminded to keep them like this."
* A traveler said: "This tour is totally worth its money. Next to having pure fun driving the buggy on ibizas offroads, we passeds along beautiful sceneries and the the guide showed us some amazing places with breathtaking views."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Benidorm
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Algiers
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Costa Blanca
- Things to do in Region of Murcia