Es Vedranell and Western Inlets
Located on the south-west side of the island, es Vedranell and the western inlets are a cluster of protected areas featuring sandy beaches, azure waters, varied terrain (including the infamous and iconic Es Vedra mountain that has become synonymous with images of Ibiza) and wildlife.
The western inlets include: Cala d´Hort, Cap Llentrisca i Sa Talaia Natural Park and the Es Vedrà, Es Vedranell and Els Illots de Ponent Nature Reserves. Spend time here exploring the 10 islets in the area, which are packed with birds – including the Audoin gull and Elearnor falcon, lizards and more. Or, grab a seat on the beach and keep a look out for dolphins frolicking off the coast.
To get in touch with the past, the area also features the remnants of a Punic-Roman settlement and La Torres des Savinar, an old lighthouse.
Browse. Filter. Book.
What's the best way to experience Es Vedranell and Western Inlets?
- Ibiza Sunset Boat Party Cruise
- Capitan Nemo Es Vedra Cruise
- Sailing the Southern Beaches of Ibiza
- Best ibiza/Formentera a classic 24mt Sailing Vessel
Things to do near Ibiza
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Benidorm
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Torrevieja
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Algiers
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Costa Blanca
- Things to do in Region of Murcia