Top Hyogo Prefecture Attractions & Museums
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Hyogo Prefecture Tours
Skip the ticket line and enjoy general admission to Kobe’s Animal Kingdom, an animal and flower park located primarily within a greenhouse on Port Island. Created by Japanese botanist Kamo Mototeru, the park is based on the concept of “contact” with animals and flowers—the former roam freely among visitors in reproduced “natural” habitats. If you’re traveling with kids, stop at the petting zoo for close encounters with dogs, cats, and rabbits.
This is an attraction area with the theme of the anime "BORUTO NEXT GENERATIONS", which depicts the activities of Naruto Uzumaki's son Bolt, the main character of the popular ninja anime "NARUTO" and "NARUTO". A huge Hokageiwa and a full-scale doll of the character are installed to reproduce the village of Konohagakure. While experiencing the world view of the work, you can practice "Ten no Maki (giant wooden three-dimensional maze)" and "Earth no Maki (mission rally)". [Purchase Benefits] We will give you a Shinobi original postcard by purchasing from the official website of Crayon Shin-chan. Where to hand over the benefits ... Shinobu local ticket counter ■ "Ten no Maki" A three-story three-dimensional maze attraction located behind a huge "Hokageiwa" with a height of 11m. Tie a mark and activate the technique! Open the door and aim for the top! ■ "Ground winding" The seal of the chakra that has been destroyed by someone. As Shinobu of Konohagakure no Sato, it is a top secret mission to challenge the seven missions written on the scroll and complete the seal of the chakra as it was. * This ticket is an admission ticket to the [NARUTO & BORUTO Shinobi-ZATO] area and an attraction experience ticket.
The super popular anime “Naruto”, of which the original comics have issued a total of 140 million copies, will come to life at ’NIJIGEN NO MORI’ in Awajishima Animation Theme Park on April 20, 2019. Experience the world of ’NARUTO’ at Anime park ‘NIJIGEN NO MORI’ in Awajishima! SHINOBI-ZATO is a ’NARUTO’ theme park. Visitors can enjoy various physical activities such as ninja skill challenges, running a labyrinth, and much more!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Attractions & Museums in Hyogo Prefecture?
What Attractions & Museums in Hyogo Prefecture are taking additional safety precautions?
- Things to do in Kobe
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Aichi Prefecture
- Things to do in Ishikawa Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Nagoya
- Things to do in Kanazawa
- Things to do in Takayama
- Things to do in Gifu Prefecture
- Things to do in Hiroshima Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets