Top Hurghada Swim with Dolphins
173 results | All Hurghada Tours
* A traveler said: "The trip was super cool, the meal tasty. We soo dolphins, later we snorkel on two diferent spots also. We get also nice video. The team was very profesional. Thx for great memories."
* A traveler said: "Great value trip, some really good snorkelling sites. Dolphins swimming is weather permitting but to be expected in February. Food is excellent and the crew are very accommodating and good fun. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip at a great price. I have no complaints. The snorkelling was fantastic, the water is crystal clear and there is marine life everywhere."
* A traveler said: "I would recommend the experience. We chased the dolphins for a few minutes and we were able to see a mother and his child for a few seconds. It was very windy so the chances were low. Then we did snorkel in dolphin house, which was beautiful. Then snorkel in another spot wich was also very beautiful, we saw a couple of rayas. The food was low quality but varied and enough in quantity. We did also a stop for fishing. The water sports were like 1 minute in total but very fun. The crew was great. We didn't receive the massage and there weren't fresh juices, but still totally worth the price. The crew"
* A traveler said: "This was one of my most memorable experiences ever! I’m not much of a strong swimmer but I enjoy snorkelling; the guide, Mo Salah, was wonderful, ensuring I had a safe, enjoyable trip, both snorkelling activities were fantastic, and we were fortunate enough to see a school of dolphins too, so the day could not have been any better! Transfers to and from the boat was timely, in clean mini buses with excellent drivers. Lunch was excellent, fresh drinking water, coffee and soft beverages available throughout the day! It was everything we’d hoped for and more. Thank you for this amazing experience!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip! The boat was nice and new, lunch was great and the photos and video of us chasing the dophins under water were also beautiful (although a bit pricey). Crew was also very nice. We also had a chance to do some water sports (included in the price) and snorkeling. The only thing I would change would be having longer break between dive 1 and dive 2, because in March the sea was still a bit cold and we didnt have time to warm up enough between these two dives. But overall great experience!"
* A traveler said: "In general all are good. It was a memorable experience all the crew are very accommodating and helpful."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed every moment of this trip. We were picked up at our hotel and taken to the boat. The boat was clean and we enjoyed the cool breeze under shade at the top of the boat. We were lucky to see the dolphins and the snorkeling place was unbelievable. All the staff was fantastic. Lunch was good."
* A traveler said: "We(our 4 member family) were the only English speaking members of the group. Main group were Polish. In the tour bus there was only Polish tour guide, but in Luxor an English tour guide was waiting for us. Mohammed was absolutely amazing! Very knowledgeable, polite, funny! He made our day so memorable! We learnt many things and had the rear chance to see the sites not too crowded, especially the Karnak temple, where we came early in the morning, before all the groups. The restaurant for the lunch was good. We liked the trip to Banana island too, nevertheless that it was on additional cost."
* A traveler said: "Cool tour in the desert, good food, nice views and a knowledgable tour guide with alot of informstions. Well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful place to visit, easy booking process , confirmation was received immediately and operator representative reached me on WhatsApp to coordinate meeting point, boat was nice but some delays happened at the beginning due to technical issues, guide handled the situation by changing the order of activities, friendly staff, would suggest new snorkeling tools and better quality of lunch. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "I went on this tour with 2 kids both wanted to snorkel but were not strong swimmers. We managed to see a few dolphins although the sea was a little choppy. We went to two locations to snorkel, watched a short dance from a member of crew and a went on a very short circular banana boat ride (which was fun but lasted for only a couple of minutes). The highlight was spotting the dolphins and snorkelling. The tour operators were thorough with safety and we were provided with life jackets (plenty to go around). The fish and coral was amazing and as it was the first time we snorkelled. Food and soft drinks provided were fine. It was a very enjoyable trip and we didn't take part in the photos and video session. One of my son couldn't take part because of dodgy tummy but I still paid for his booking, this included extra transfer cost from the hotel to the boat (due to the extra distance involved (350 Egyptian pounds))."
* A traveler said: "Driver was on time. I rode with the instructor as it was my first time. Had a blast! Bought a scarf and met the lovely bedouin people. All on time, so we could catch our bus back to cairo."
* A traveler said: "Lovely day ❤️ Good lunch even for vegetarians like my self. The snorkeling was fascinating and very beautiful."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Dolphin Watching
- Pack Animal Tours
- Swim with Dolphins
- Whale Watching
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Luxor
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Aswan
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera