Top Hurghada Pack Animal Tours
132 results | All Hurghada Tours
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed every moment of this trip. We were picked up at our hotel and taken to the boat. The boat was clean and we enjoyed the cool breeze under shade at the top of the boat. We were lucky to see the dolphins and the snorkeling place was unbelievable. All the staff was fantastic. Lunch was good."
* A traveler said: "In general all are good. It was a memorable experience all the crew are very accommodating and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic daytrip to Luxor. Pick up from Hurghada was around 4.40 am and we got back around 9.30pm. Said was our guide who was extremely knowledgeable. We also had the Nile boat trip which you have to pay separately - 10 euros per person. The sights are amazing, we were glad we took this trip."
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! Our guide "Mamma" was extremely knowledgeable and passionate and helped us as much as he could. He was very friendly and genuine and we had a great trip. Thanks so much!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful place to visit, easy booking process , confirmation was received immediately and operator representative reached me on WhatsApp to coordinate meeting point, boat was nice but some delays happened at the beginning due to technical issues, guide handled the situation by changing the order of activities, friendly staff, would suggest new snorkeling tools and better quality of lunch. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Two days after visiting Cairo this was a second trip within one week wirh this agency. Perfectly organized program with its nice and friendly crew!!! We couldn't imagine to see so many attractions within one day, especialy not for that price. We also took a boat trip to Banana island and it was fun. Thanks to Mohammed & Co we really enjoyed this unforgetable day a lot! Highly recomendable!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip . Everything was amazing . Especially abdurahman , he is very helpful . I swear without him i would never go snorkling as i have phobia to sea water ."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip at a great price. I have no complaints. The snorkelling was fantastic, the water is crystal clear and there is marine life everywhere."
* A traveler said: "Everything was wonderful. Team, diving instructor weather, weather, lunch, diving and the underwater world."
* A traveler said: "Amazing time riding the ATVs through the sand as we went to the Bedouin village. The guides are extremely helpful. Interesting trip in the Bedouin camp. Food was undesirable. All in all, it was an incredible experience."
* A traveler said: "The trip was super cool, the meal tasty. We soo dolphins, later we snorkel on two diferent spots also. We get also nice video. The team was very profesional. Thx for great memories."
* A traveler said: "Was a fantastic day ...was picked from my hotel and brought back. The crew on the boat were helpful and the food was good..I would recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Driver was on time. I rode with the instructor as it was my first time. Had a blast! Bought a scarf and met the lovely bedouin people. All on time, so we could catch our bus back to cairo."
* A traveler said: "Honesty such a great company! Just make sure to tell them exactly what you want from the beginning. What kind of pictures, how comfortable you are on a horse, what you want to see and do, etc. and they will do their best to accommodate for you. I’m picky and I loved their hospitality and willingness to make sure you’re happy. 5 stars!"
* A traveler said: "Cool tour in the desert, good food, nice views and a knowledgable tour guide with alot of informstions. Well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Our tour to Cairo was a great experience. Especially the boat tour on the Nile and the visit of the pyramids were superbe. Many thanks to our tour guide Omar who was always very competent and polite and responded perfectly to our wishes/needs."
* A traveler said: "Long but very interesting experience and adventure through the ancient history. I fully recommand this trip. Our ageny guide Mr Ahmed was very kind and he arrange for everything we need it at any time during the trip, just to feel confortable. So 10/10 for him. He really gave his interest for a very pleasant and safe trip. Thanks for the experience 🙏🏼"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. we completed the tour full of dust, but worth it. Take scarf and googles. You will need it."
* A traveler said: "The most amazing experience and the tour guide looks after you really well! This is a tour you must not miss out on!"
* A traveler said: "Everything great, I’m glad I booked this. It’s a full day and full on so beware if you want to chill too! It is explained how to drive a quad if you never did before, btw it’s very easy! Lovely meeting and getting to know the bedouins. Dramatic landscapes, beautiful sunset. Goggles and scarf are extra if you don’t bring your own. Everyone is friendly and pleasant."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Camel Rides
- Dolphin Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Pack Animal Tours
- Swim with Dolphins
- Whale Watching
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Luxor
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Aswan
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera