Top Hurghada Fun & Games
19 results | All Hurghada Tours
* A traveler said: "In general all are good. It was a memorable experience all the crew are very accommodating and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Cool tour in the desert, good food, nice views and a knowledgable tour guide with alot of informstions. Well worth it."
* A traveler said: "I went on this tour with 2 kids both wanted to snorkel but were not strong swimmers. We managed to see a few dolphins although the sea was a little choppy. We went to two locations to snorkel, watched a short dance from a member of crew and a went on a very short circular banana boat ride (which was fun but lasted for only a couple of minutes). The highlight was spotting the dolphins and snorkelling. The tour operators were thorough with safety and we were provided with life jackets (plenty to go around). The fish and coral was amazing and as it was the first time we snorkelled. Food and soft drinks provided were fine. It was a very enjoyable trip and we didn't take part in the photos and video session. One of my son couldn't take part because of dodgy tummy but I still paid for his booking, this included extra transfer cost from the hotel to the boat (due to the extra distance involved (350 Egyptian pounds))."
* A traveler said: "A fantastic experience. Our dive instructor, Hady, was absolutely perfect with the degree of instructions tailored to any skill level. He was both patient with beginners and willing to let those more comfortable with diving do more on their own. The staff were all friendly and helpful. They took great photos of the dive and showed us but there was no pressure to buy them."
* A traveler said: "I would recommend the experience. We chased the dolphins for a few minutes and we were able to see a mother and his child for a few seconds. It was very windy so the chances were low. Then we did snorkel in dolphin house, which was beautiful. Then snorkel in another spot wich was also very beautiful, we saw a couple of rayas. The food was low quality but varied and enough in quantity. We did also a stop for fishing. The water sports were like 1 minute in total but very fun. The crew was great. We didn't receive the massage and there weren't fresh juices, but still totally worth the price. The crew"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Luxor
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Aswan
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera