Top Huatulco Travel & Transportation Services
31 results | All Huatulco Tours
* A traveler said: "Viator operator was waiting with sign outside the airport. He was exceptional and very friendly. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful!! Our driver was so very helpful. Spoke great English and was very friendly! We gave him a great tip!"
* A traveler said: "Very easy to meet our driver. He was waiting for us when we got through customs. We arrived to our hotel in 20 minutes. He also gave us a history lesson of the area."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service. On time. Friendly driver. After booking, a few days before the service I was contacted to confirm the service and check my arrival time and number of passengers."
* A traveler said: "Excellent excursion and the guide Jose and his boat crew were very friendly, courteous and patient with all the quests. Only setback was the restaurant Gran Cameron didn't meet up our expectations but otherwise decent and great serving staff."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Carlos was fantastic. Knowledgeable, attentive. This was a great day. We learned so much about each place we stopped. Carlos gave us great detail on plants animals birds and culture."
* A traveler said: "Alberto was the best tour guide you could ask for. He is very intelligent and a great ambassador for his home. He was patient, answered all questions and was very accommodating to his clients. He is licensed and very professional yet personable. We had a great day!"
* A traveler said: "This class was great. A highlight of our trip. Fun and engaging. The small group size made it very intimate and everyone was able to get involved. Everything we made was delicious and we can't wait to replicate the recipes at home. Thank you, Jane!"
* A traveler said: "We used Amazing Huatulco, Oaxaca for our airport transportation, Tomas Vicente Contreras was our driver. Tomas was incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about the Huatulco area. He had many great recommendations and was flexible for our needs. Our first choice for a tour would be with Tomas!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very amiable and easy to talk to. He took us to some fantastic view points provided some education. (My friend and I are Spanish speaking) also given info on Saturday fruit market days and taken to taste test some mezcal. Provided plenty of info on some places to visit."
* A traveler said: "This my second visit to Huatulco and first tour. The whole package with little shopping and Mezcal tasting plus the city tour was the the best! The best part is Carla who speak good English and so knowledgeable. Also very kind and amazing tour guide."
* A traveler said: "We had a group of 8 and each of us loved this tour. Our guide Oscar and driver Herminio (?) were fantastic, fun, knowledgeable and helpful. We were able to adjust our tour to our wants and also took their advise on some things we did not know about. Mezcal tasting with Alex was great, cathedral beautiful and photo stops/stories were very interesting. Thanks for a great time!"