Top Huaraz Overnight Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Private and Luxury
Nature and Wildlife
Classic Car Tours
Pack Animal Tours
Mountain Bike Tours
Tickets & Passes
6 results | All Huaraz Tours
A challenging uphill trek is rewarded with stunning views on this hike to Lake 69 from Huaraz. Follow your guide through the beautiful scenery of UNESCO-listed Huascaran National park en route to pristine alpine lakes—a route that's difficult to follow on your own. This budget-friendly option doesn't come with frills, making it a great choice for travelers chasing adventures and views.
Lake 69, "the precious jewel of the Cordillera Blanca" located at 4600 m / 15.092 feet, is located right on the flank of Pisco and the Chacraraju mountains. From the city of Huaraz we will leave very early with our private vehicle for 3 hours approximately, then we will start with the walk until we reach the lagoon, 3 hours. This is one of the most beautiful glacial lakes in the north of the Cordillera Blanca. It is one of the most impressive scenic walks of the Cordillera Blanca, a truly unique and special place. We will enjoy an incredible landscape that offers us a combination of panoramic views of the mountains in the Cordillera Blanca, beautiful lakes of colors, vegetation and magnificent waters. It falls falling along the valley.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
because it is a great experience that helps you disconnect and connect with nature and with yourself
- the most beautiful lakes collection of the White Mountain in the Huascaran National park - Special Itinerary for visiting lakes Only inside Huascaran Natioanl Park - Visiting the most wonderful part of the Huascaran National Park
- Camping in the heart of the Cordillera Blanca in Huascaran National Park - Hiking the most wonderful trails along the Llanganuco Valley - Visiting the Lake 69 the most wonderful and eséctacular route
This Trekking to LAKE 69 is a unique experience, NO Rush, NO hurry as you have time enough to enjoy the beautiful of this paradisiatic place, enjoy the views of the mountains in calm, enjoy each time along the way the wonderful landscape, campin closer to trail head, the second day the ext marvelous of the place the same route of Lake 69, walking along the Llanganuco lakes is another priviligie for yoru adventure travel or vacation, relaxing and enjoying your stay at the hearth in the Cordillera Blanca
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Overnight Tours in Huaraz?
The best Overnight Tours in Huaraz according to Viator travelers are:
- 69 Lake Tour of Peru
- One of the best natural site in South America: Day walk to laguna 69, Peru
- "WAROMA eco tours peru" 10 day hike in the huayhuash mountain range.
- Cordillera Blanca LAKES: Lake 69, Llanganuco Lakes, Paron Lake
- 69 LAKE - HUASCARAN NATIONAL PARK / CORDILLERA BLANCA camping
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in Chiclayo
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Nazca
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in Cusco
- Things to do in Iquitos
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Andes