Black Mountain Water Park
Occupying 10 acres (40,000 square meters) fifteen minutes outside of Hua Hin, Black Mountain Water Park opened in 2011 and has already become one of the most popular regional attractions. Large, clean and staffed with professionally trained lifeguards, the waterpark features all the crowdpleasers, including Thailand’s biggest wave pool, lazy river, zero entry pool, children’s pool and a 56-foot (17-meter) tall tower with 9 water slides.
Changing rooms and lockers are offered free of charge. An on-site restaurant serves a variety of Thai and international dishes, and park-goers will also find snack and ice cream kiosks located throughout the waterpark.
Tours and tickets to Experience Black Mountain Water Park
What are Black Mountain Water Park hours of operation?
Should I book Black Mountain Water Park tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Black Mountain Water Park 2021?
What's the best way to experience Black Mountain Water Park?
Things to do near Hua Hin
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast