Top Houston Private and Luxury
23 results | All Houston Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour leader. Was very pleasantly surprised that they would do a tour for one person. She was extremely knowledgeable and very open to questions"
* A traveler said: "The coupke that guide us were the best. They make us see Houston so close and understand every building and spout in the city alive. Because they explain to us what they where, the process they went trough. After the 1 hr and 30 min going around Houston the xity came alive and friendly."
* A traveler said: "We loved seeing the highlights of the city and the Blue Tram tour at NASA was amazing! I highly recommend to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Great narration. Timely pickups and interesting 45 min dolphin watch that was fun. The captain was entertaining."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed having a small group of friends on our tour. It made it easier for me to take photos. Our guide was quite knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "The knowledge of the escort was great. He really made the tour personable and inviting. I loved the way he was very detailed about the culture and history of Houston"
* A traveler said: "Just seeing my son enjoy himself and see his favorite species dinosaurs sole quality mommy and son time"
* A traveler said: "Best deal to visit many places in Houston. Didn't have to research for individual places to visit; 5 all-inclusive sites in one package. It was easy to use the mobile tickets at each place we visited. We loved the Space Center; enjoyed the Zoo; and had a blast at the Boardwalk. Museums were interesting."
* A traveler said: "Was excellent. Informative. Tram ride was great. Staff great learned so much about the space history"
* A traveler said: "NASA was a joy to visit mid-week in February! Our driver pointed out interesting sites and told many stories. The time went quickly! They willingly let us change our drop off site. Fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "I absolutely loved this tour experience! I did it for my birthday and I'm so happy I did. It was so much fun, we had a wide selection of foods, and the guide, Christine, was great. She was sweet, down to earth, and knowledgeable. It's definitely a good amount of food. I was so stuffed by the end I couldn't finish certain dishes. I really liked 6 out of 8 of the dishes which I think is a good proportion considering everything was a surprise. I think everyone's least favorite was the last dessert, but it was okay because we had so much yummy food before then. I highly recommend the tour!"
* A traveler said: "The driver was wonderful. We learned a lot about Houston’s history. The bats were a nice touch. All of us would take the tour again if Greg was our guide."
* A traveler said: "Joyride was great! The owners Ronnie and Marna are amazing. They truly love the city of Houston and know where to find the best beer. We saw three unique and different breweries with lots of beer options. All breweries had an inside or outside option. We got to enjoy a nice beer or flight and have great conversation. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I was picked up at the Port and shown highlights of Galveston by locals who know the history. It was on an individual basis so no crowds and buses which added to the experience. Money and time well spent. I highly recommend this tour. Once it was over I was dropped off at my hotel near Hobby Airport. They made a pit stop for me at Buc-ees Convenience Store and wow is all I can say."
* A traveler said: "From picking us up at our hotel until dropping us off it was awesome in every way! Our tour operators were very informative and excited to tell us about their hometown of Houston. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone wanting to see all the lights of Houston!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tranquility Park
- Houston Theater District
- Minute Maid Park
- Tanger Outlets
- Market Square Park
- Houston Museum of Natural Science
- Downtown Tunnels
- Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park
- Wells Fargo Plaza
- The Health Museum
- Holocaust Museum Houston
- JPMorgan Chase Tower
- Houston City Hall
- Houston Zoo
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
- Sam Houston Park
- Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee