Top Houston Bus Tours
30 results | All Houston Tours
* A traveler said: "We loved seeing the highlights of the city and the Blue Tram tour at NASA was amazing! I highly recommend to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour leader. Was very pleasantly surprised that they would do a tour for one person. She was extremely knowledgeable and very open to questions"
* A traveler said: "The knowledge of the escort was great. He really made the tour personable and inviting. I loved the way he was very detailed about the culture and history of Houston"
* A traveler said: "Great narration. Timely pickups and interesting 45 min dolphin watch that was fun. The captain was entertaining."
* A traveler said: "The coupke that guide us were the best. They make us see Houston so close and understand every building and spout in the city alive. Because they explain to us what they where, the process they went trough. After the 1 hr and 30 min going around Houston the xity came alive and friendly."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed having a small group of friends on our tour. It made it easier for me to take photos. Our guide was quite knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "NASA was a joy to visit mid-week in February! Our driver pointed out interesting sites and told many stories. The time went quickly! They willingly let us change our drop off site. Fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Nice tour. Antonio was a great guide, he was telling interesting stories and facts. We heard and saw a lot in a relatively short tour. At the end the aquarium was pretty cool to end the tour"
* A traveler said: "I absolutely loved this tour experience! I did it for my birthday and I'm so happy I did. It was so much fun, we had a wide selection of foods, and the guide, Christine, was great. She was sweet, down to earth, and knowledgeable. It's definitely a good amount of food. I was so stuffed by the end I couldn't finish certain dishes. I really liked 6 out of 8 of the dishes which I think is a good proportion considering everything was a surprise. I think everyone's least favorite was the last dessert, but it was okay because we had so much yummy food before then. I highly recommend the tour!"
* A traveler said: "A lot to learn and fun even for kids I took my kids and they loved it the dinosaur fósil are were awesome"
* A traveler said: "Was excellent. Informative. Tram ride was great. Staff great learned so much about the space history"
* A traveler said: "It was great!! Maybe would be great if the route can be marked in google maps to follow it in carplay"
* A traveler said: "The driver was wonderful. We learned a lot about Houston’s history. The bats were a nice touch. All of us would take the tour again if Greg was our guide."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on our small group tour. It ended up just being us and the tour was great! Saw so many things we would have never seen by ourselves. The small group aspect was so nice because we were able to stay at some places longer and others shorter depending on our interests. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and personable."
* A traveler said: "I was picked up at the Port and shown highlights of Galveston by locals who know the history. It was on an individual basis so no crowds and buses which added to the experience. Money and time well spent. I highly recommend this tour. Once it was over I was dropped off at my hotel near Hobby Airport. They made a pit stop for me at Buc-ees Convenience Store and wow is all I can say."
* A traveler said: "From picking us up at our hotel until dropping us off it was awesome in every way! Our tour operators were very informative and excited to tell us about their hometown of Houston. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone wanting to see all the lights of Houston!"
* A traveler said: "Company provided us with a great driver, drinks and snacks. Provided us with information about areas we drove thru and everyone loved the lights."
* A traveler said: "We found the whole excursion a very enjoyable experience. Our guide had an excellent sense of humidity and made the tour an interesting and informative time. We have no hesitation in recommending 5 stars to our guide"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Tanger Outlets
- Holocaust Museum Houston
- Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens
- Houston City Hall
- Tranquility Park
- Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park
- JPMorgan Chase Tower
- Houston Museum of Natural Science
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
- Downtown Tunnels
- The Health Museum
- Sam Houston Park
- Wells Fargo Plaza
- Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- Market Square Park
- Houston Theater District
- Minute Maid Park
- Houston Zoo
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee