Unique walk from the city center.
You walk through typical Dutch landscape!
Here you will find: the Markermeer, the dike, an old water mill, various water birds, an old church, a bathing beach, a milk farmer and so on.
On the way I will tell you a bit about the history of the sights, but I mainly want you to enjoy the walk and the surroundings.
* The tour takes 3.5 hours.
* You cover a distance of: 12km.
* We walk at a pace of +/- 6 km / h.
* We have a few short breaks along the way.
* Along the way you get something to eat and drink such as fresh milk from the farmer.
* Along the way there is time to take pictures of the mill for example.
* We leave at 10:00 am at the "Oosterpoort" in Hoorn.
* We arrive again at approximately: 13:00 / 13:30 at the "Oosterpoort" in Hoorn.
* Plan your public transportation here: https://9292.nl/en
* Closest bus station: "Nieuwe wal".
* Good shoes, no sandals, no flip flops.