Top Hoi An City Tours
175 results | All Hoi An Tours
* A traveler said: "Quite pleasant boat journey with friendly staff.... And capped by the priceless scene of many Chinese people doing the chicken dance on the island."
* A traveler said: "Thao and his wife were excellent company. Thao was friendly and knowledgeable! A great way to spend a morning"
* A traveler said: "My family and I chose this tour based on previous reviews and were not disappointed. The tour operator was efficient and everything went to plan. Our guide River was very knowledgeable and had an excellent sense of humour. The sanctuary was amazing and a must see if you are visiting the area. We all really enjoyed this tour."
* A traveler said: "The guide made this tour! Positiivne, always having nice tiny jokes, very good English and what I also appretiate, giving extra info about the tour objects and not only. My Son Sanctuary is amazing historical place worth to visit as well I enjoyed the trip, wish you the Same. Just take your coat for the boat tour"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the tour, service was great, very punctual and also informative. I would highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Great food tour around the old town of Hoi An our guide was friendly and informative and the food was good"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and showed us things we probably would n't have found ourselves. Gave a good overview for when we subsequently visited on our own."
* A traveler said: "My Son is great and Bryan was an excellent guide. The whole experience was delightful. Definitely worth doing."
* A traveler said: "Amazingly tasty with lots of personality. Great to see the best food places in Hoi An! Highly recommend the tour operator Christina. She added a lot of value to the experience. Thanks. Hope to visit again soon!"
* A traveler said: "It was my birthday and there wasn't a better way to celebrate it! From the buffalo ride, to the basket boat ride, cooking class (which was so amazinggg and filling), and making my birthday so special. They sang me happy birthday and really made an effort to celebrate my day. The basket boat ride was so much fun and they played some music and dancing in the middle of the river! PLEASE BOOK THIS, it's so worth every penny (and affordable)"
* A traveler said: "We recently booked some other airport transfers thru a different channel and were fed up with their lateness. So we tried Aviator this time and were very impressed. Driver was early which meant a quick getaway as our flight was early. And a great comfy and spacious SUV. So 5* from us."
* A traveler said: "A really good tour - family run (no biking required). Recipes all different from a previous cooking class incl a fabulous peanut sauce (recipes already received). Only downer was it poured rain just as the basket boat trip happened (umbrellas provided) !!!! BTB pickup van was a bit worn out but still got us from A to B."
* A traveler said: "Great day exploring in the open jeeps. Our guide was awesome, friendly and lots of local knowledge with interesting facts along the way. The group were great and a range of ages, and all the places we visited were amazing. Lots of picture opportunities and learning along the way. Highly recommend this tour we had a great day"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic. 100% recommended. Our guide Lyn spoke great English, her knowledge of Vietnamese history is amazing and she’s great fun. Do it 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼"
* A traveler said: "This trip was fantastic! The driver and guide both arrived on time (early actually) and we got to My Son before it opened. Although it was a little rainy we were still able to get some good photos. Our guide Binh was very knowledgable and friendly. He was able to answer questions and appreciated when to stop talking and just allow us to view the area. I would highly recommend this trip"
* A traveler said: "We are a family of 4 with boys if 6 and 11. The boat ride was so much fun and the boys really enjoyed catching crabs. The cookery class was also really good and worked really wel for all of us pitched so that we all learned something and could participate fully. The food was delicious. Make sure you are hungry!"
* A traveler said: "Emily and Coco gave us a fabulous view of life and food in Hoi An and its history. We saw parts of Hoi An we never would have seen by ourselves, both old and new. The people we met were all very welcoming. Their enthusiasm for Hoi An and its life made the tour. We were happy to follow their lead but they have wide city knowledge that could also be used to tailor a tour of this fascinating city."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing class. They boys that helped us done a great job. Would highly recommend this this to anyone"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day, fantastic tour guide. Informative, fascinating, stunning. Loved it Will see you next time - thank you"
* A traveler said: "Hoi An old city is lovely and really easy to get around; the guide was very pleasant and informative, so it was worth taking the tour to get a sense of the city and its history before coming back and spending a bit more time wandering around the parts I wanted to see again"
* A traveler said: "Great Tour. Driver drove well and was polite and courteous. Snow our guide was fun knowledgeable and spoke good english. Whilst we had already been to the old city, Snow's in-depth local knowledge opened our eyes further."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very knowledgeable. We eat at 9 different locations, some were in private homes. The food was vey authentic."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Cantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong)
- Cua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai)
- Tra Nhieu Fishing Village
- Kim Bong (Carpentry Village)
- Tan Ky Old House
- Museum of Sa Huynh Culture
- Hoi An Handicraft Workshop
- Green Bamboo Cooking School
- Phuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall)
- Tra Que Vegetable Village
- Hoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An)
- Hainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam)
- Museum of Trade Ceramics
- Hoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An)
- Thu Bon River
- Phung Hung Ancient House
- Thanh Ha Terracotta Park
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta