Top Hoi An Bus Tours
495 results | All Hoi An Tours
* A traveler said: "Quite pleasant boat journey with friendly staff.... And capped by the priceless scene of many Chinese people doing the chicken dance on the island."
* A traveler said: "Thao and his wife were excellent company. Thao was friendly and knowledgeable! A great way to spend a morning"
* A traveler said: "My family and I chose this tour based on previous reviews and were not disappointed. The tour operator was efficient and everything went to plan. Our guide River was very knowledgeable and had an excellent sense of humour. The sanctuary was amazing and a must see if you are visiting the area. We all really enjoyed this tour."
* A traveler said: "The guide made this tour! Positiivne, always having nice tiny jokes, very good English and what I also appretiate, giving extra info about the tour objects and not only. My Son Sanctuary is amazing historical place worth to visit as well I enjoyed the trip, wish you the Same. Just take your coat for the boat tour"
* A traveler said: "Great food tour around the old town of Hoi An our guide was friendly and informative and the food was good"
* A traveler said: "My Son is great and Bryan was an excellent guide. The whole experience was delightful. Definitely worth doing."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the tour, service was great, very punctual and also informative. I would highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing class. They boys that helped us done a great job. Would highly recommend this this to anyone"
* A traveler said: "A really good tour - family run (no biking required). Recipes all different from a previous cooking class incl a fabulous peanut sauce (recipes already received). Only downer was it poured rain just as the basket boat trip happened (umbrellas provided) !!!! BTB pickup van was a bit worn out but still got us from A to B."
* A traveler said: "Amazingly tasty with lots of personality. Great to see the best food places in Hoi An! Highly recommend the tour operator Christina. She added a lot of value to the experience. Thanks. Hope to visit again soon!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day, fantastic tour guide. Informative, fascinating, stunning. Loved it Will see you next time - thank you"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic. 100% recommended. Our guide Lyn spoke great English, her knowledge of Vietnamese history is amazing and she’s great fun. Do it 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼"
* A traveler said: "We recently booked some other airport transfers thru a different channel and were fed up with their lateness. So we tried Aviator this time and were very impressed. Driver was early which meant a quick getaway as our flight was early. And a great comfy and spacious SUV. So 5* from us."
* A traveler said: "Great Tour. Driver drove well and was polite and courteous. Snow our guide was fun knowledgeable and spoke good english. Whilst we had already been to the old city, Snow's in-depth local knowledge opened our eyes further."
* A traveler said: "Great day exploring in the open jeeps. Our guide was awesome, friendly and lots of local knowledge with interesting facts along the way. The group were great and a range of ages, and all the places we visited were amazing. Lots of picture opportunities and learning along the way. Highly recommend this tour we had a great day"
* A traveler said: "Hoi An old city is lovely and really easy to get around; the guide was very pleasant and informative, so it was worth taking the tour to get a sense of the city and its history before coming back and spending a bit more time wandering around the parts I wanted to see again"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and showed us things we probably would n't have found ourselves. Gave a good overview for when we subsequently visited on our own."
* A traveler said: "Emily and Coco gave us a fabulous view of life and food in Hoi An and its history. We saw parts of Hoi An we never would have seen by ourselves, both old and new. The people we met were all very welcoming. Their enthusiasm for Hoi An and its life made the tour. We were happy to follow their lead but they have wide city knowledge that could also be used to tailor a tour of this fascinating city."
* A traveler said: "I booked the sunrise visit and wasn't disappointed. Being the only person on the tour meant I got to hear in detail about the site, its religious significance and the impact of its destruction during the war. There were only about 5-6 other people there at 6.30am which meant for a wonderful stillness and no photobombing on a glorious morning! I'd definately recommend an early start for this site, as when we were leaving large tour groups were starting to roll in. The tour guide was 5 star, and the stop on the way back to Hoi An for traditional Pho at a local cafe was a highlight!!"
* A traveler said: "Very lovely staff, I was really nervous about the sea trekking but staff were lovely and reassuring. Fantastic experience. Not claustrophobic at all. Beautiful location"
* A traveler said: "We are a family of 4 with boys if 6 and 11. The boat ride was so much fun and the boys really enjoyed catching crabs. The cookery class was also really good and worked really wel for all of us pitched so that we all learned something and could participate fully. The food was delicious. Make sure you are hungry!"
* A traveler said: "This trip was fantastic! The driver and guide both arrived on time (early actually) and we got to My Son before it opened. Although it was a little rainy we were still able to get some good photos. Our guide Binh was very knowledgable and friendly. He was able to answer questions and appreciated when to stop talking and just allow us to view the area. I would highly recommend this trip"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Speed Boats
- Trolley Tours
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Thu Bon River
- Tan Ky Old House
- Kim Bong (Carpentry Village)
- Phung Hung Ancient House
- Tra Que Vegetable Village
- Cantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong)
- Museum of Trade Ceramics
- Hoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An)
- Hoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An)
- Hoi An Handicraft Workshop
- Cua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai)
- Tra Nhieu Fishing Village
- Phuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall)
- Hainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam)
- Green Bamboo Cooking School
- Thanh Ha Terracotta Park
- Museum of Sa Huynh Culture
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta