Top Hobart Sightseeing Tours
50 results | All Hobart Tours
* A traveler said: "An excellent way to get around Hobart and to see all the sights. We hopped off for lunch at the Cascade Brewery one day and at the Royal Botanical Gardens the next. The staff were friendly, professional and helpful. We would highly recommend this experience to others."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time on the Port Aurthur Tour. We had the chance to see so many amazing sights and learn the history of convict living in Tasmania. Jim was a great driver, educator and jokester! I would definitely recommend this tour to others."
* A traveler said: "A great experience from booking to end of tour. The staff went. Out of their way to advise on difficult access, to organise close pickups and the tour guide/driver was helpful, informed commentary, and pleasant Most enjoyable and adaptable when snow blocked our way. We especially enjoyed the drive around the narrow streets of Hobart and the informed stories of the past."
* A traveler said: "Was an enjoyable cruise with lots of history and information shared. The Captain was very knowledgeable and informative. The included lunch was lovely"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Very informative. The boat tour was fantastic. Great views, lots of wildlife. Saw lots of bruny Island aswell"
* A traveler said: "The 3 fabulous days tour with 3 different drivers (David, Nick and Graeme) who have lots of knowledge, friendly and so helpful is a top-notch. Thank you guys, keep up your good work! The historic place of Port Arthur, to see and experience the wildlife from the unzoo, amazing views and walks of Wineglass Bay & Cradle Mountain and extra little stops at some places every morning & afternoon to try locals snacks, this tour is for sure worth for money, worth for visit and worth it all. No complaints for the buses we took, clean & aircon flows, and drivers follow the protocol for the COVID safety too. Thanks to Graeme for some very useful tips and information on our free day in LST. Recommended 3D TASMANIA COMBO TOUR!"
* A traveler said: "The men loved the experience of helping with the sailing and all the information about how to sail Hospitality was fantastic scones and cream with tea/coffee then wine beers and a cheese platter Fabulous morning"
* A traveler said: "This whole experience was wonderful. Drivers knowledge of the area and its native flora and fauna was impressive. The lookout itself was simply stunning. We’ll set up with easily accessible indoor and outdoor viewing platforms and toilets. While on our journey up the mountain there was some snowfall which added to the thrill of the experience."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining. The weather was crappy but he made the tour fun"
* A traveler said: "A fun trip filled with local knowledge, humor, great food and drinks along the way. Its great to just sit back and take it all in."
* A traveler said: "Snow!! The drive was great and the guide was very friendly and approachable. We would recommend to anyone"
* A traveler said: "Very much enjoyed by all. Jarrod was very informative and friendly guide. We would recommend to friends and family. Rainforest and views from Mt Wellington the highlights and interesting information along the way!!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely one of the best experiences we have been on. A great team, professional communication and overall a fantastic day! Thank you. Photos wouldn’t load sorry."
* A traveler said: "Thanks for a great tour. Phil was a great guide. We learnt a lot about the beautiful city of Hobart. He presented everything in an interesting way & it was great to be chauffeured around. Stress free :)"
* A traveler said: "Deb our guide was brilliant. Her knowledge on Hobart was fantastic. I will be recommending this tour to all of our friends."
* A traveler said: "A knowledgeable pilot and great views from all seats. Parking is nearby using the parking app. Absolutely recommended. Book in advance!"
* A traveler said: "Interesting stories, very knowledgable tour guide, recommended. We enjoyed the tour very much, happy that we did it"
* A traveler said: "Toby was a great guide full of interesting information. Lots of different landscapes to see. Smaller group of 12 makes a more personal experience"
* A traveler said: "Out guide was very knowledgeable and had nice stories about the buildings. We had a lovely time with our guide."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour - informative, active, lots of interesting sites. Awesome guides Luc and Chris, positive, helpful, well organized."
* A traveler said: "Great flight. Informative pilot. Wonderful perspective of Hobart. Lands 20 metres from your table! Food incredible. Lived up to our expectations. Wine delicious. Service staff professional. Dropped back at hotel by warm informative staff."
* A traveler said: "Esther the guide made the tour interesting and related to what we were seeing. Great value for money. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful day visiting Port Arthur, Richmond, Mt Wellington & everything in between. We were well taken care of by our driver Jack who made sure we had an interesting & enjoyable time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Whale Watching
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory