Top Hobart Night Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
11 results | All Hobart Tours
Enjoy Hobart from the water on Derwent River cruise. Choose your preferred time of day for your cruise, including lunch and dinner options, and then glide through the city to admire the harbor and waterfront attractions such as the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens, the Tasman Bridge, Government House, Montagu Bay, and Rose Bay.
Experience the Tasman Peninsula by both land and sea on this day trip from Hobart that includes a 3-hour cruise along the coast of Tasman National Park. Gaze up at towering sea cliffs, look for wildlife like falcons and seals, and learn about the peninsula’s ecosystem. Then visit the World Heritage–listed Port Arthur Historic Site for an in-depth look at Australia’s penal history at this former convict colony. Lunch is included.
Experience Hobart from the water on a 3-hour sailing tour by ocean-racing yacht. As you glide along the River Derwent, admire the city’s coastal scenery, look for wildlife and help the crew with tasks like trimming the sails or grinding the winch. Or, simply relax and enjoy the fresh air. Gourmet snacks will be served while you listen to tales about sailing on the high seas.
Visit some of the top attractions outside of Hobart on this day trip to Mount Wellington, Mount Field National Park, Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, and the historical town of Richmond.
Sail to Barnes Bay on Bruny Island on this evening cruise from Kettering. While onboard, enjoy local wines and beers, as well as a cheese platter. The light during Tasmania’s long summer twilight hours offers the opportunity to snap some stunning photos. Plus, get the chance to take the helm and sail the vessel, or simply relax and enjoy the scenery.
Take a Hobart sightseeing cruise to admire coastal scenery and learn about the maritime history of Tasmania’s capital city. As you travel along the River Derwent to Betsey Island and Iron Pot Lighthouse, one of the oldest lighthouses in Australia, you’ll enjoy sights like Hope Beach, Mt Wellington and Shot Tower. Listen to stories from your guide about life on the sea, from shipwrecks to settlers, on this small-group tour limited to 12 people.
Take in the highlights of central Hobart on a 2-hour walking tour led by a local guide. Stroll along Hunter Street and the Hobart waterfront, view Salamanca Place, and walk through a city park as you hear about the colonial roots of the capital of Tasmania, and see heritage buildings with Victorian and Georgian architecture. Enjoy a more intimate perspective on the city during this small-group tour that has a maximum group size of eight people.
Admire Bruny Island by both land and sea on this day trip from Hobart that includes a 3-hour eco-cruise around the island. You’ll have the chance to see remote beaches, rugged coastlines and native wildlife like dolphins and fur seals as you cruise past steep cliffs and deep sea caves. Ferry transport to the island is included, plus morning tea and lunch on the island.
See the top attractions of the Tasman Peninsula on a full-day tour from Hobart. Take in towering sea cliffs, rock formations including Tasman Arch and Devils Kitchen, and more as you explore the natural wonders along the coast. Next, discover the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Port Arthur Historic Site, an infamous 19th-century penal colony with a fascinating history. Finally, stroll through the pretty streets of Richmond Village before returning to Hobart.
Travel from Hobart to Tasmania’s east coast to visit Wineglass Bay and Freycinet National Park. En route, pass through picturesque Orford and Swansea, and stop for photos at historic Spiky Bridge and pretty Spiky Beach. When you arrive at Wineglass Bay, have the option to take a vigorous hike down to Wineglass Beach, or choose the more moderate option that visits Honeymoon Bay, Sleepy Bay and Cape Tourville lookout. On the return drive, sample fresh shellfish from Oyster Bay at Freycinet Marine Farm and sweet treats from Kate’s Berry Farm.
On our full day Wine Tour we visit 5 of southern Tasmania’s best wine producers. You'll have the opportunity to meet some of the winemakers and taste a range of award winning, hand crafted, cool climate wines. Tastings may include world class sparkling wines, crisp cool climate white wines and velvety, seductive reds. During vintage you'll see grapes being processed and wines fermented, throughout the year you'll see grapes growing in the vineyard and wines maturing in barrel rooms. You may be lucky enough to try wine direct from the tanks or the barrels, depending on the time of the year and what the winemaker is working on that day. Expect a day packed full of wine tasting, tours, conversations and even some local cheeses thrown in for good measure. Please note detailed tour destinations are an example only. Sometimes we have to change the places we visit on our tours dependant on industry demands and availability. Rest assured - you'll always be going to the tastiest places!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Night Cruises in Hobart?
The best Night Cruises in Hobart according to Viator travelers are:
What Night Cruises in Hobart are taking additional safety precautions?
These Hobart experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Night Cruises in Hobart are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Hobart may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Coffee Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Russell Falls Tours & Tickets
- Battery Point Tours & Tickets
- Convict Trail Tours & Tickets
- Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Parliament House Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Wellington (Kunanyi) Tours & Tickets
- Tasmanian Devil Unzoo (Taranna Wildlife Park) Tours & Tickets
- Hobart Convict Penitentiary Tours & Tickets
- Tahune Forest AirWalk Tours & Tickets
- Queens Domain Tours & Tickets
- Hobart Runnymede Tours & Tickets
- Sullivan's Cove Tours & Tickets
- St. George's Anglican Church Tours & Tickets
- Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary Tours & Tickets
- Maritime Museum of Tasmania Tours & Tickets
- Richmond Village Tours & Tickets
- Lark Distillery Tours & Tickets
- Mawson's Hut Replica Museum Tours & Tickets
- Hobart Sandy Bay Tours & Tickets
- Cascades Female Factory Historic Site Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets