Top Hobart Lunch Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
11 results | All Hobart Tours
Admire Bruny Island by both land and sea on this day trip from Hobart that includes a 3-hour eco-cruise around the island. You’ll have the chance to see remote beaches, rugged coastlines and native wildlife like dolphins and fur seals as you cruise past steep cliffs and deep sea caves. Ferry transport to the island is included, plus morning tea and lunch on the island.
Experience the Tasman Peninsula by both land and sea on this day trip from Hobart that includes a 3-hour cruise along the coast of Tasman National Park. Gaze up at towering sea cliffs, look for wildlife like falcons and seals, and learn about the peninsula’s ecosystem. Then visit the World Heritage–listed Port Arthur Historic Site for an in-depth look at Australia’s penal history at this former convict colony. Lunch is included.
See the best of the UNESCO-listed Maria Island and its surrounding scenic isles on comprehensive tour complete with a sightseeing cruise, a tour of the Darlington Convict Settlement, and more. This tour also includes live commentary to make the most of your sightseeing experience. You will have the opportunity to bring your own or purchase your lunch or alcoholic drinks onboard.
Savor delicious Tasmanian seafood fresh from the ocean on this full-day hands-on fishing cruise from Hobart. Enjoy a scenic cruise down the Derwent River and around Bruny Island on-board a custom-made boat. Follow your guide to a local salmon farm, help them pull oysters from the ocean and watch as they snorkel for abalone and sea urchins around the Coast of Bruny Island. Dine on the freshly gathered seafood, prepared on board and accompanied by regional wines, beers, ciders and cheeses. This small-group tour has a maximum of 12 for an intimate experience.
Sail the Derwent River from Hobart Channel, typically stopping at some of the special bays and inlets along the way. Dolphins, seals, and whales (in season) are often sighted, which along with the stunning scenery, compete for your attention. The best route will be determined for the day’s conditions, although we will always find a sheltered bay to anchor in where you can enjoy a lunch of Tasmanian food and beverages and take the opportunity to swim or sight-see ashore. On a day trip you can learn a little about how to sail and take the helm, man the winches and immerse yourself in the excitement of sailing the vessel. Alternately you can just sit back and relax in comfort .
Enjoy Hobart from the water on Derwent River cruise. Choose your preferred time of day for your cruise, including lunch and dinner options, and then glide through the city to admire the harbor and waterfront attractions such as the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens, the Tasman Bridge, Government House, Montagu Bay, and Rose Bay.
Experience Hobart from the water on a 3-hour sailing tour by ocean-racing yacht. As you glide along the River Derwent, admire the city’s coastal scenery, look for wildlife and help the crew with tasks like trimming the sails or grinding the winch. Or, simply relax and enjoy the fresh air. Gourmet snacks will be served while you listen to tales about sailing on the high seas.
Take a Hobart sightseeing cruise to admire coastal scenery and learn about the maritime history of Tasmania’s capital city. As you travel along the River Derwent to Betsey Island and Iron Pot Lighthouse, one of the oldest lighthouses in Australia, you’ll enjoy sights like Hope Beach, Mt Wellington and Shot Tower. Listen to stories from your guide about life on the sea, from shipwrecks to settlers, on this small-group tour limited to 12 people.
Book a 1- or 2-day pass on a Hobart hop-on hop-off bus tour for an easy way to explore the city's top attractions at your own pace. Travel by double-decker red bus to 20 stops around the city, where you can hop off whenever you wish to visit the places that interest you. Or opt to stay onboard the bus for the full loop.
Visit some of the top attractions outside of Hobart on this day trip to Mount Wellington, Mount Field National Park, Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, and the historical town of Richmond.
The 4,170-foot (1,270-meter) peak of Mt Wellington is Hobart’s most famous landmark and lies just west of the city. This Explorer Bus ticket offers hassle-free transfers between Hobart and the mountain summit—a 30-minute journey each way. Your ticket is valid all day and there are several different departure times, so you can hop off to hike the mountain trails and spend as long as you like admiring the views from the summit.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Lunch Cruises in Hobart?
The best Lunch Cruises in Hobart according to Viator travelers are:
What Lunch Cruises in Hobart are taking additional safety precautions?
These Hobart experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Lunch Cruises in Hobart are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Hobart may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Dining Experiences
- Lunch Cruises
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Coffee Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Queens Domain Tours & Tickets
- Sullivan's Cove Tours & Tickets
- Mount Field National Park Tours & Tickets
- Tahune Forest AirWalk Tours & Tickets
- Moorilla Winery Tours & Tickets
- Huon Valley Tours & Tickets
- Richmond Village Tours & Tickets
- St. David's Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Tasmanian Devil Unzoo (Taranna Wildlife Park) Tours & Tickets
- Tinderbox Marine Reserve Tours & Tickets
- Russell Falls Tours & Tickets
- Bruny Island Berry Farm Tours & Tickets
- Lark Distillery Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Wellington (Kunanyi) Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Old and New Art (Mona) Tours & Tickets
- South Hobart Tours & Tickets
- St. George's Anglican Church Tours & Tickets
- Cascades Female Factory Historic Site Tours & Tickets
- Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary Tours & Tickets
- Hobart Sandy Bay Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets