Tinderbox Marine Reserve Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Located in Tasmania, not far from Hobart, the Tinderbox Marine Reserve is ideal for snorkelers and scuba divers. The site is home to more than 30 species of seaweeds, and its abundant plant life provides habitats for a large assortment of marine life.
Swimming and boating are allowed in the reserve, and along with numerous types of fish, visitors may catch sight of sea dragons, urchins and sea-stars. Octopus, squid, shrimp and crabs also call the Tinderbox Marine Reserve home, so visitors are asked to leave the wildlife as is and to use care to protect the environment.
The Tinderbox Marine Nature Preserve is an easy 45-minute drive from Hobart. The best time of the year to visit is usually during summer and autumn.
Address: Tinderbox, Australia
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Tinderbox Marine Reserve
No results found!
Things to do near Hobart
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Seven Mile Beach
- Things to do in Port Arthur
- Things to do in Burnie
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Great Ocean Road
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island