Three days in Hobart offer plenty of time to experience Tasmania’s historic sites, natural wonders, and delicious cuisine. Take advantage of money-saving combo deals and sightseeing passes, spend longer at the sights that interest you most, and customize your itinerary to suit your interests.
Hobart Salamanca Market
41 Salamanca Pl, Hobart, Australia, TAS 7001
Salamanca Market is within walking distance from most parts of Hobart. It is open every Saturday from 8:30 a.m. until 3 p.m. Since most vendors break down shop around 2:30, it’s a good idea to arrive by noon for the best market experience.
Deb our guide was brilliant. Her knowledge on Hobart was fantastic. I will be recommending this tour to all of our friends.
Jenny_G, Jul 2021
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory