Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
Some of Australia’s most beloved animals—including kangaroos, koalas, and Tasmanian devils—call the Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary home. As one of Tasmania’s most important sanctuaries, Bonorong’s aim is to rescue, rehabilitate, and preserve some of the island’s rarest and most endangered creatures.
Tours and tickets to Experience Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
Should I book Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary 2021?
What's the best way to experience Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary?
- Day Tour in Mt. Field, Mt. Wellington, Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary and Richmond
- Bonorong Wildlife Park and Richmond Afternoon Tour from Hobart
- Hobart's best: city, nature, wildlife, and fine cuisine
- Cruise Ship Special ex Hobart: Mt Wellington, Richmond, Bonorong with free WiFi
Things to do near Hobart
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Seven Mile Beach
- Things to do in Port Arthur
- Things to do in Burnie
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Great Ocean Road
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island