Top Ho Chi Minh City Overnight Tours
183 results | All Ho Chi Minh City Tours
* A traveler said: "It was two perfect days, the spots were beautiful, the activities were very interesting. The travelled in a bus which was great as well and on the top of that we had an awesome guide Ben who speak very well English Special mention to Ben and the driver, thanks a lot guys !"
* A traveler said: "as the sites are not very close to each other it was very useful. the food the drinks the comfort were all great"
* A traveler said: "Lana was very knowledgeable and friendly. Hope we get her again. Thanks for the great tour👏🔥💯👍I plan on making another appointment in the near future. Hope it will be just as good the second time around"
* A traveler said: "Excellent and easy way to get to the tunnels from the city, good fun with Chi, an excellent guide! Couldn’t fault it!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative guide, interesting to see the juxtaposition of the new sky scrapers with the old shops beneath. Little to long at independece palace, slightly less time here would have given more ti.e at war museum. Lunch was excellent."
* A traveler said: "This Food on Motorbike tour is a good way to explore some of the areas of Saigon. Our tour guides Azura and Peter are friendly and careful drivers. They are knowledgeable about Vietnam cuisines. Our tour guides worked hard to ensure that we have a memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "It was a good tour to visit city attractions if you are short of time . It covers almost the main attractions in the city . Open jeep gives you a feeling of exploring the local streets too."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a tour with Finn on our first night in Saigon/HCMC. He was incredible. Knowledgeable, friendly, charming and helpful. We walked away with not only an incredible dining experience, but insight into Vietnamese society and its history. Not to mention some recommendations for the rest of our time in Saigon. Thanks Finn, we loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Dana was amazing! With her extensive knowledge and sense of humor she made this tour even better than we imagined. While the floating markets are dwindling, the rest of the tour makes up for it. Drink the snake wine. It’s delicious."
* A traveler said: "In my opinion, local food is very important to know as much as famous sites. We really went in areas where alone there is no chance to get there. We really tasted a lot of different dishes ( you better come with an empty stomach) and got all the appropriate explanations"
* A traveler said: "For the price this was an excellent tour. We really enjoyed it. The lunch provided was also super as well"
* A traveler said: "A very educational tour. The guide was excellent had adequate knowledge of the history and pains of Chu Chi village. Will recommend to all friends."
* A traveler said: "We were seated at a corner table with gorgeous views all around. It’s a traditional boat with a nice ambience, just perfect for catching the evening breeze while enjoying a seven-course dinner. Very friendly and courteous staff. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This is a must do whilst in Ho Chi Minh city. Danny and Back were our guides for the night and took us to places we normally wouldn’t have gone. We felt so safe on the back of their bikes (amongst the thousands of others) and the different foods we tried were amazing. Thanks guys for a really fun night. We had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "It was an exceptional experience to do the tour on a motorbike. Our guides Annie&Jake brought us to very nice places. Foods and drinks were well chosen. I would recommend this tour highly and whenever we come to Vietnam again, we we’ll do it again."
* A traveler said: "I got to know the local side of Saigon and eat the best food... with help of my wonderful guide 'Ha'. I would recommend for everyone looking for offbeat but pleasant and knowledgeable tour in Saigon. Just dont be scared ofbthe scooter :)"
* A traveler said: "Very good. Professional. Well organize. Intresting. Thanx so much positive time. And a lot of intresting information"
* A traveler said: "I was visiting for work and only had one weekend day free for sightseeing outside of the city. This tour is a great way to see a lot of some nearby parts of Vietnam. My tour guide, Aurora, was friendly, knowledgeable and excellent. I would definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "So glad I did this. Do NOT come to Ho Chi Minh without having this experience :D. Food was delicious and guides were amazing."
* A traveler said: "Friendly and reliable. Customer service via WhatsApp can be improved: had to call them first as they didn’t read our message for 3h. Afterwards it was smooth."
* A traveler said: "This was a very pleasant and wonderful tour. The driver was very kind and courteous and the guy was as well. If you want to see Vietnam I highly recommend this tour as it was customized to whatever we wanted to do. Thanks again for a great experience!"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. If you want an all encompassing tour for Saigon (HCMC) this is it. Boat ride out of the city to the Mekong Delta was much better than other tours by bus. Saw real home. Farm land and crops. Row boat ride. Great lunch with local whiskey. Henry our tour director was fantastic and the crew was great. Could not ask for more!"
* A traveler said: "Hang was an excellent tour guide and boat to Cu Chi tunnels was great fun. Well looked after by all staff. A great experience. Will be sure to take another tour with this company."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Vietnam Cookery Center
- Pham Ngu Lao Street
- Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)
- Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)
- War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)
- Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)
- Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)
- Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)
- Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)
- Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)
- Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Tao Dan Park
- Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue Station
- Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)
- Saigon Skydeck
- Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi)
- Saigon Central Post Office
- Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)
- Vam Sat
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast