Top Ho Chi Minh City Motorcycle Tours
199 results | All Ho Chi Minh City Tours
* A traveler said: "Very informative guide, interesting to see the juxtaposition of the new sky scrapers with the old shops beneath. Little to long at independece palace, slightly less time here would have given more ti.e at war museum. Lunch was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Lana was very knowledgeable and friendly. Hope we get her again. Thanks for the great tour👏🔥💯👍I plan on making another appointment in the near future. Hope it will be just as good the second time around"
* A traveler said: "So glad I did this. Do NOT come to Ho Chi Minh without having this experience :D. Food was delicious and guides were amazing."
* A traveler said: "This was the best tour we took in Vietnam. Long and Hanna were friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. I felt safe on the back of the bike and Long checked often if I felt comfortable. The sights were very interesting and the three food stops were very tasty. I did not feel rushed at any time. Felt more like a friend visiting than a tourist."
* A traveler said: "For the price this was an excellent tour. We really enjoyed it. The lunch provided was also super as well"
* A traveler said: "This Food on Motorbike tour is a good way to explore some of the areas of Saigon. Our tour guides Azura and Peter are friendly and careful drivers. They are knowledgeable about Vietnam cuisines. Our tour guides worked hard to ensure that we have a memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "This is a must do whilst in Ho Chi Minh city. Danny and Back were our guides for the night and took us to places we normally wouldn’t have gone. We felt so safe on the back of their bikes (amongst the thousands of others) and the different foods we tried were amazing. Thanks guys for a really fun night. We had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "Met on exit from terminal, quick and efficient service. Friendly driver and good trip to hotel. Would happily use again."
* A traveler said: "I got to know the local side of Saigon and eat the best food... with help of my wonderful guide 'Ha'. I would recommend for everyone looking for offbeat but pleasant and knowledgeable tour in Saigon. Just dont be scared ofbthe scooter :)"
* A traveler said: "In my opinion, local food is very important to know as much as famous sites. We really went in areas where alone there is no chance to get there. We really tasted a lot of different dishes ( you better come with an empty stomach) and got all the appropriate explanations"
* A traveler said: "It was a good tour to visit city attractions if you are short of time . It covers almost the main attractions in the city . Open jeep gives you a feeling of exploring the local streets too."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip! KHA was amazing tour guide. His english speaking is great.The food for lunch was very good. I love the extra attention to details."
* A traveler said: "Excellent and easy way to get to the tunnels from the city, good fun with Chi, an excellent guide! Couldn’t fault it!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. So good to be able to take things at our own pace and not be rushed. Tour guide, Mr Tan, AKA Andy, was very helpful, especially in the market when we were trying to buy some fabric, and was good fun. Took us for a delicious lunch. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This tour is not about the war it’s about survival the only way to understand this is to take to tour or you’re never know what it is like to survive using intelligence"
* A traveler said: "Quill was absolutely amazing. Had a great afternoon together exploring Ho Chi Minh. Would highly recommend as I had a great day and felt safe and comfortable. Quill showed me so many hidden gems and provided so much local history. I'll be back for the food tour!"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. If you want an all encompassing tour for Saigon (HCMC) this is it. Boat ride out of the city to the Mekong Delta was much better than other tours by bus. Saw real home. Farm land and crops. Row boat ride. Great lunch with local whiskey. Henry our tour director was fantastic and the crew was great. Could not ask for more!"
* A traveler said: "Friendly and reliable. Customer service via WhatsApp can be improved: had to call them first as they didn’t read our message for 3h. Afterwards it was smooth."
* A traveler said: "as the sites are not very close to each other it was very useful. the food the drinks the comfort were all great"
* A traveler said: "It was two perfect days, the spots were beautiful, the activities were very interesting. The travelled in a bus which was great as well and on the top of that we had an awesome guide Ben who speak very well English Special mention to Ben and the driver, thanks a lot guys !"
* A traveler said: "This was a very pleasant and wonderful tour. The driver was very kind and courteous and the guy was as well. If you want to see Vietnam I highly recommend this tour as it was customized to whatever we wanted to do. Thanks again for a great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Efficient pickup & drop, very punctual. A great drive to the Delta along with a mix of Van, Boat ride, Tuktuk giving us an experience of just about everything... filled with interesting sights and stories and anecdotes. There was also good food arranged which catered to diverse needs a pure vegetarians (like myself) to other requirements as well"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mekong Delta Guided Tour from Ho Chi Minh city with Vinh Trang Pagoda & Lunch
- Can Gio Biosphere Reserve Tour by Luxury Speedboat
- Small-Group Mekong Delta Experience by Speedboat
- Private Arrival Transfer: Tan Son Nhat Airport to Ho Chi Minh City Hotels
- Cu Chi Tunnels & Mekong Delta Full-Day VIP Tour from Ho Chi Minh city
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Outback Tours
- Shooting Ranges
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Specialty Plane Tours
- Speed Boats
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)
- Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)
- Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi)
- Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)
- Vietnam Cookery Center
- Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)
- Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)
- Pham Ngu Lao Street
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)
- Tao Dan Park
- Vam Sat
- Saigon Central Post Office
- Saigon Skydeck
- Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue Station
- Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)
- War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)
- Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)
- Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)
- Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast