Top Ho Chi Minh City Markets
346 results | All Ho Chi Minh City Tours
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a tour with Finn on our first night in Saigon/HCMC. He was incredible. Knowledgeable, friendly, charming and helpful. We walked away with not only an incredible dining experience, but insight into Vietnamese society and its history. Not to mention some recommendations for the rest of our time in Saigon. Thanks Finn, we loved it!"
* A traveler said: "This is a must do whilst in Ho Chi Minh city. Danny and Back were our guides for the night and took us to places we normally wouldn’t have gone. We felt so safe on the back of their bikes (amongst the thousands of others) and the different foods we tried were amazing. Thanks guys for a really fun night. We had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "This Food on Motorbike tour is a good way to explore some of the areas of Saigon. Our tour guides Azura and Peter are friendly and careful drivers. They are knowledgeable about Vietnam cuisines. Our tour guides worked hard to ensure that we have a memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide pho was amazing! Gave us a great history of Vietnam and cu chi. His English was grand and he was funny!"
* A traveler said: "So glad I did this. Do NOT come to Ho Chi Minh without having this experience :D. Food was delicious and guides were amazing."
* A traveler said: "as the sites are not very close to each other it was very useful. the food the drinks the comfort were all great"
* A traveler said: "I got to know the local side of Saigon and eat the best food... with help of my wonderful guide 'Ha'. I would recommend for everyone looking for offbeat but pleasant and knowledgeable tour in Saigon. Just dont be scared ofbthe scooter :)"
* A traveler said: "Hang was an excellent tour guide and boat to Cu Chi tunnels was great fun. Well looked after by all staff. A great experience. Will be sure to take another tour with this company."
* A traveler said: "In my opinion, local food is very important to know as much as famous sites. We really went in areas where alone there is no chance to get there. We really tasted a lot of different dishes ( you better come with an empty stomach) and got all the appropriate explanations"
* A traveler said: "A very educational tour. The guide was excellent had adequate knowledge of the history and pains of Chu Chi village. Will recommend to all friends."
* A traveler said: "It was an exceptional experience to do the tour on a motorbike. Our guides Annie&Jake brought us to very nice places. Foods and drinks were well chosen. I would recommend this tour highly and whenever we come to Vietnam again, we we’ll do it again."
* A traveler said: "Martin and Ph.... were the best. Knowledgeable curious and safe. Highly recommend this tour and Martin, if you can get him."
* A traveler said: "It was a good tour to visit city attractions if you are short of time . It covers almost the main attractions in the city . Open jeep gives you a feeling of exploring the local streets too."
* A traveler said: "Lana was very knowledgeable and friendly. Hope we get her again. Thanks for the great tour👏🔥💯👍I plan on making another appointment in the near future. Hope it will be just as good the second time around"
* A traveler said: "For the price this was an excellent tour. We really enjoyed it. The lunch provided was also super as well"
* A traveler said: "Friendly and reliable. Customer service via WhatsApp can be improved: had to call them first as they didn’t read our message for 3h. Afterwards it was smooth."
* A traveler said: "Excellent and easy way to get to the tunnels from the city, good fun with Chi, an excellent guide! Couldn’t fault it!"
* A traveler said: "We were seated at a corner table with gorgeous views all around. It’s a traditional boat with a nice ambience, just perfect for catching the evening breeze while enjoying a seven-course dinner. Very friendly and courteous staff. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Mike was very knowledgeable , the experience was great. The bus tide to venue was very pleasant"
* A traveler said: "This was the best tour we took in Vietnam. Long and Hanna were friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. I felt safe on the back of the bike and Long checked often if I felt comfortable. The sights were very interesting and the three food stops were very tasty. I did not feel rushed at any time. Felt more like a friend visiting than a tourist."
* A traveler said: "Very good. Professional. Well organize. Intresting. Thanx so much positive time. And a lot of intresting information"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a great time with Bell and May. They were super friendly and made us feel really safe in what could have been an overwhelming situation. We got to explore some parts of Ho Chi Minh City that we hadn't heard about and the food was delicious. We would definitely recommend this tour. Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the most amazing cycle rides I have done. I had two brilliant guides who took me to all the tucked away places along the route including:a fish market, mat weaving, cocoa farm boat down the Mekong River and an amazing lunch. Brilliant trip"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Street Food Evening Walking Tour in Ho Chi Minh City
- Private Street Food Tour by Motorbike with Local Students
- Private Street Food Motorbike Tour in Ho Chi Minh City
- Cu Chi Tunnels: Morning or Afternoon Guided Tour (Ben Duoc Option available)
- Private Ho Chi Minh Sightseeing and Food Tour by Scooter
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Desserts & Sweets
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Culinary & Gourmet Tour
- Street Food Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)
- Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)
- Giac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)
- Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)
- Saigon Central Post Office
- Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)
- Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)
- Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)
- Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)
- Tao Dan Park
- Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue Station
- War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)
- Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)
- Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi)
- Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)
- Suoi Tien Theme Park
- Saigon Skydeck
- Pham Ngu Lao Street
- Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)
- Vam Sat
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast