Top Ho Chi Minh City Cruises & Sailing
205 results | All Ho Chi Minh City Tours
* A traveler said: "We were seated at a corner table with gorgeous views all around. It’s a traditional boat with a nice ambience, just perfect for catching the evening breeze while enjoying a seven-course dinner. Very friendly and courteous staff. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Hang was an excellent tour guide and boat to Cu Chi tunnels was great fun. Well looked after by all staff. A great experience. Will be sure to take another tour with this company."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide pho was amazing! Gave us a great history of Vietnam and cu chi. His English was grand and he was funny!"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. If you want an all encompassing tour for Saigon (HCMC) this is it. Boat ride out of the city to the Mekong Delta was much better than other tours by bus. Saw real home. Farm land and crops. Row boat ride. Great lunch with local whiskey. Henry our tour director was fantastic and the crew was great. Could not ask for more!"
* A traveler said: "as the sites are not very close to each other it was very useful. the food the drinks the comfort were all great"
* A traveler said: "Excellent and easy way to get to the tunnels from the city, good fun with Chi, an excellent guide! Couldn’t fault it!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip! KHA was amazing tour guide. His english speaking is great.The food for lunch was very good. I love the extra attention to details."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Bichle, was great. She is the best tour guide I have ever met. Her English is excellent and her knowledge of the Mekong Delta, Saigon and Vietnam is amazing. She is great@"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing tour. Very interesting from historical point of view, well organized. Very knowledgeable guide. Highly recommend this tour when visiting Ho Chi Minh."
* A traveler said: "For the price this was an excellent tour. We really enjoyed it. The lunch provided was also super as well"
* A traveler said: "This Food on Motorbike tour is a good way to explore some of the areas of Saigon. Our tour guides Azura and Peter are friendly and careful drivers. They are knowledgeable about Vietnam cuisines. Our tour guides worked hard to ensure that we have a memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "This is a must do whilst in Ho Chi Minh city. Danny and Back were our guides for the night and took us to places we normally wouldn’t have gone. We felt so safe on the back of their bikes (amongst the thousands of others) and the different foods we tried were amazing. Thanks guys for a really fun night. We had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a tour with Finn on our first night in Saigon/HCMC. He was incredible. Knowledgeable, friendly, charming and helpful. We walked away with not only an incredible dining experience, but insight into Vietnamese society and its history. Not to mention some recommendations for the rest of our time in Saigon. Thanks Finn, we loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Lana was very knowledgeable and friendly. Hope we get her again. Thanks for the great tour👏🔥💯👍I plan on making another appointment in the near future. Hope it will be just as good the second time around"
* A traveler said: "So glad I did this. Do NOT come to Ho Chi Minh without having this experience :D. Food was delicious and guides were amazing."
* A traveler said: "Friendly and reliable. Customer service via WhatsApp can be improved: had to call them first as they didn’t read our message for 3h. Afterwards it was smooth."
* A traveler said: "Dan and the team gave us a great introduction to the Mekong Delta region. The sights, the boat trips, the meals and Dan's sense of humour made for a fabulous day."
* A traveler said: "Puppet Show was so charming - vey enjoyable, for the musicians a much as the puppeteers. The Xyclo-ride was not a good experience - I didn't relish having my shoulder squeezed (twice), nor did I like it when I had to dismount and walk in heavy traffic up the slope of an elevated dual carriageway. The cruise was a nice experience. I was well looked after throughout by Hannah, the guide (except when on the xyclo, of course!"
* A traveler said: "Superb tour! Vietnamese’s war history so sad! You guys have to go! They will take you some shops before Cu Chi. Overall amazing experience 🇻🇳"
* A traveler said: "It was a good tour to visit city attractions if you are short of time . It covers almost the main attractions in the city . Open jeep gives you a feeling of exploring the local streets too."
* A traveler said: "A very educational tour. The guide was excellent had adequate knowledge of the history and pains of Chu Chi village. Will recommend to all friends."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels from Ho Chi Minh City by Luxury Speedboat
- Cu Chi Tunnels: Morning or Afternoon Guided Tour (Ben Duoc Option available)
- Small-Group Mekong Delta Experience by Speedboat
- Cu Chi Tunnels & Mekong Delta Full-Day VIP Tour from Ho Chi Minh city
- Can Gio Biosphere Reserve Tour by Luxury Speedboat
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Gondola Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Multi-day Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)
- Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)
- Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)
- War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)
- Giac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)
- Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)
- Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)
- Saigon Central Post Office
- Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)
- Tao Dan Park
- Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)
- Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Vietnam Cookery Center
- Saigon Skydeck
- Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)
- Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)
- Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi)
- Pham Ngu Lao Street
- Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue Station
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast