Cholon (Saigon Chinatown) Tours
Cholon is also home to a mosque, a Catholic cathedral, and the large Binh Tay Market, reflecting Ho Chi Minh City’s diversity. Most travelers visit Cholon for a couple of days, either independently or on a guided tour that includes other points of interest in the city.
- Evening cycle tours are an especially good way to explore Cholon, and your guide will help you find places to eat.
- There are lots of Chinese restaurants in Cholon, so visit at the right time to eat lunch or dinner.
- Don’t forget to bargain at the market, but keep things friendly and lighthearted.
- The temples do not normally charge admission fees, but it’s a good idea to leave a few small notes if you see a donation box.
46 Tours and Activities to Experience Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Ho Chi Minh City Shore Excursion from Phu My Port
- Make Your Own Full Day Shore Excursion in Ho Chi Minh City
- Best Options for Ho Chi Minh City Shore Excursion from any Cruise Port
- Saigon Highlights and Street Food Tour with Local Student
Things to do near Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Vung Tau
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Phu Quoc
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Central Vietnam