Top Hilton Head Island Kid-Friendly
15 results | All Hilton Head Island Tours
* A traveler said: "A must do! The kids had a great time and so did all of the adults. They keep the kids active and involved from check-in all the way until returning. It was very entertaining and they are enthusiastic. They paid special attention to a few kids that just weren't having a good day which helped the parents with the situation at hand."
* A traveler said: "We received good and friendly assistance prior to the boat ride and the trip itself was enjoyful and relaxing. Will definetaly do it again."
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience! Sean was our guide & he was awesome! Highly recommend this kayak tour. Made our trip that much more fun.:)"
* A traveler said: "Brandon did a great job of giving us time to take in the sites...and taking us to spaces to see the wildlife up close"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience. The boat was beautiful and so were the views. Capitan Paul and Kevin made sure everyone had a great time! This is a must do activity when you come to Hilton Head."
* A traveler said: "This is amazing. This is the first time we have tried the parasailing. I should say that is fantastic. The people are super friendly, professional and funny. We had a great conversation during our adventure and I highly recommend this!"
* A traveler said: "He had a nice personality and was very knowledgeable! Would like to reserve a new trip with my two sisters for June. Lost my discount card. Can u honor my request as I spent $600 on the trip in April."
* A traveler said: "Thanks Lisa this was an awesome tour thanks to you! Not only did we learn to drive a Segway we learned so much about the whole area! We love this place and will be back!"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide, enjoyed seeing dolphins on our way to Daufuskie Island. The tour was very interesting."
* A traveler said: "Saw dolphins! Enjoyed tour guide and local knowledge! Made trip seem personal and casual..not programmed."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time— super easy tour around the marsh. Cindy was great to chat with and very knowledgeable about the wildlife and history of the island. 10/10 recommend."
* A traveler said: "Sailing the afternoon away on “Knot the Office” was such a beautiful and fun experience!! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We took our grand children age 4 and 6 !! They had a fantastic time we would recommend the pirate ship Adventure !"
* A traveler said: "A perfect day on the water and dolphins as promised! Brought my wife for a surprise dolphin cruise for her birthday and a day of being tourists in our own backyard. We live in Bluffton and saw things we hadn't discovered before."
* A traveler said: "We saw lots and lots of dolphins! Kids loved it. 90 minute cruise was just the right length. The captain did a nice job narrating the cruise."