Top Hervey Bay Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
21 results | All Hervey Bay Tours
* A traveler said: "What a fun filled day, the island is amazing, clear blue lakes, abundant flora and beautiful beaches. Our tour guide, Hayden, was the best."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved our sunset cruise , the staff were amazing , the view was amazing and it was well and truly value for money !"
* A traveler said: "It was great! Definitely something to do when it is not whale watching season! Great crew, awesome beach activities, amazing food... and just a long enough morning boat trip! Will definitely do it again! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent friendly Crew for a fantastic trip. Highly recommended. Would definitely do the trip again"
* A traveler said: "the tour was great from the start, very warm welcoming from the crew and the captain. great weather and even better saw a lot of whales. They were very active and put on a good show."
* A traveler said: "We saw many whales. They liased with other boats to find whales and took us there. The captain and crew made sure we didn’t miss out on anything. A good afternoon tea and nibbles later was provided. A great experience. A highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "staff were fantastic. 🐋 even better. food just kept coming lots of snacks. it was a great day and an enjoyable experience"
* A traveler said: "Seeing a huge amount of whales close up was amazing. The crew were very knowledgeable not only in finding the whales but also explaining everything about the whales and their behaviour."
* A traveler said: "The hole experience from the start to the end you could not fault. The staff were very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Wozza was extremely knowledgeable and non-stop gave us info about the island and where we were. Lake Mackenzie is stunning. The plane ride was so fun, despite not seeing any marine life. Food at the resort was good, big portions. No wifi or signal on the island (only where the ferry is)."
* A traveler said: "Our party of3 had such an enjoyable time stopping at all stations. The volunteer staff were amazing and very informative. Every station had something unique, we all enjoyed the wine and cheese tasting, at Dagun, coming away with a few very scrumptious cheeses, and the string orchestra was also a lovely touch. The weather was perfect so we could enjoy the views of the countryside as the beautiful steam train meandered through the valley. I would certainly recommend it as a great family days outing."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day, saw lots of whales. Staff very professional, knowledgeable helpful and friendly."
* A traveler said: "The day was spectacular, we saw loads of whales even got to swim with them. Wonderful day full of activities on Fraser. Food was fresh and delicious. The staff were incredible, nothing was too much trouble. Super friendly, knowledgeable. Thank you Lloyd, Cobby, Melanie and Carolina you made our first whale watching trip amazing. We will be back and recommend to everyone this has to be the best day - book it and you won’t be disappointed. ❤️🐳"
* A traveler said: "The Rattler ride was great enjoyable and the knowledge given us was great. Tasting plate and lunch was very tasty."
* A traveler said: "Great location. Very comfortable beds spotless rooms. Choice of 3 restaurants. 4WD highlights tour great day out with stunning stops on the way."
* A traveler said: "The trip was great, hadn't expected to see so much! Great guide, stay at the resort was also great. The only thing, to complain about, was to little space in the car for 8 grown ups."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Northern Territory