Top Hervey Bay Extreme Sports
6 results | All Hervey Bay Tours
* A traveler said: "Great location. Very comfortable beds spotless rooms. Choice of 3 restaurants. 4WD highlights tour great day out with stunning stops on the way."
* A traveler said: "Family of 4 had a wonderful day with Murray our tour guide. A fantastic tour to see the sights of Fraser. Murray was an absolute wealth of information whilst navigating soft sand 4WDing. You’ll be tuckered out after a huge day exploring. So worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Wozza was extremely knowledgeable and non-stop gave us info about the island and where we were. Lake Mackenzie is stunning. The plane ride was so fun, despite not seeing any marine life. Food at the resort was good, big portions. No wifi or signal on the island (only where the ferry is)."
* A traveler said: "The trip was great, hadn't expected to see so much! Great guide, stay at the resort was also great. The only thing, to complain about, was to little space in the car for 8 grown ups."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Northern Territory