* A traveler said: "Fantastic day outside of Heraklion and a unique way to experience the life outside of the tourist areas. Beautiful scenery and a greater appreciation for the village culture. Darrel was not only informative but humorous as well, keeping us laughing the entire time."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this day very much. The boat trip to Dia was already lovely. The captain and the guide were very friendly and provided a nice meal. We snorkeled, swam and walked to the chapel. Really recommended."
* A traveler said: "Hello, I thinck Very very good excursions and guides... Its fantastics. Tank you vert mutch Virginie and Jacqueline"
* A traveler said: "Eddie was entertaining and informative. We loved learning from him and the olive factory, Zeus cave snd the small towns and sampling the agriculture, especially the strawberry picking. The lunch in Moxos was delightful. Eddie was especially helpful to us in getting our Covid test. He made us feel like we had a old friend in Greece!"
* A traveler said: "One of the best tours ever, Pierre was spot on and knew not only about wines but the history of Crete. Then he took us to this magnificent restaurant where the chef paired or wines with the dishes."
* A traveler said: "Being an experienced scuba diver I wanted to take my inexperienced Nephew for his first Scuba experience. The team at AquaDive were very professional and knowledgable and made it a fantastic experience! I would highly recommend this as a starter experience."
* A traveler said: "Was very good expidrence. Guides were very knowligible and we saw a lot in One day. We saw Knossos, had pottery class,lunch in vilige was great."
* A traveler said: "Was a memorable interesting day tailored to our needs . Plenty of interesting information regarding Cretan way of life Loved the homemade Raki - cannot thank our guide Kostas enough for sharing his home made delicacies and introducing us to local food"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the experience. I mean, if you don't have a semi-decent to a solid set of core muscles, you are going to hate life and all of creation. But, I mean, it's no lazy stroll around the fish pond. The first near half of the hike is downhill and steep. Do not underestimate that steepness. I've hiked insane hikes in Gunnison National Park (Colorado, US) and others. This hike was its own adventure: for the muscles and soul. Pretty sure my guardian angel walked out on me after. It's all good; I'm sure another will take up the helm. I had Marcos from Orange Tours, and he was great. He's funny, light-hearted, and has more energy than he probably should. He's great. A tip, when your guide says, "I won't bore you with the history," but then says, "if you have questions, ask, or this is your time for the mic," that means they are leaving the floor open for you. I read someone complains about the lack of history . . . dude, Marcos went one-by-one asking people, answering people, and so forth. I mean, it really was personalized. The sack lunches were sweet, as trail mix and fruit will not cut it on this one. Also, refill along the trail. The water is cold, it is good, and you will need it."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing excursion. The horse ride was wonderful and the views were absolutely stunning. The food was fantastic and home cooked. The ranch was homey and the dogs and horses were so friendly. Our guide Aqib was wonderful. Gregory and Irene were phenomenal, friendly, and felt like family. Highly recommend. Wonderful wonderful people and tour."
* A traveler said: "Michael the tour guide was awesome. It wasn’t an ordinary trail hike it had many different aspects. Brutal but worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Alex was a wonderful host and made sure we saw the best parts of historic Heraklion; just be careful of the Cretan Water at lunch!"
* A traveler said: "First: a word about Greece. The landscapes are stunningly beautiful: coastlines, mountains, blue water. You will walk among 2,500-year-old archaeological sites. The food is every bit as good as you imagine it will be. But the best part of Greece is its people. I had not one bad interaction with a local Greek; they were consistently gracious, friendly, helpful. This country deserves to be on your bucket list. Greece has something like 38 million visitors (in a country with 11 million residents) in 2019. That number is less than half right now as they recover from the pandemic. Now is the time to go to Greece! Bring your swimsuit, appetite, and camera. It’s the trip of a lifetime. This was a private tour. The tour guide and driver were excellent. They took us to Knossos first. Tour guide explained the historical significance of this palace. We had skip the line tickets. Still, the archeological site was hot, there were long lines, it wasn't particularly interesting. The tour guide brought us back to Iraklion, ensured we had our bearings and gave us some time to shop and dine. They returned us to the ship on time. I want to reiterate that both the tour guide and driver were excellent, Knossos just wasn't worth the heat and long lines. I'm sure there are interesting things to do in Crete, but Knossos isn't one of them. If you're interested in history, get your fill in Athens and Olympia."
* A traveler said: "Great guide who was really building the program around our interests. Very knowledgeable and really nice person. The selected wineries were great as well as the restaurant. It was an all around very nice day"
* A traveler said: "It’s wonderful for a family , lots to do for everyone, kids loved it , we were the last one to leave the park ,"