Top Hawaii Historical Tours
201 results | All Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "BOOK THIS!!! hands down, our favorite activity in Hawaii. We booked so many things and this was our favorite, food is great, free canoeing, games, and card w money for drinks. The shows are beautiful. We had so much fun!!"
* A traveler said: "The entire tour was spectacular and going aboard the museum was priceless. To see history preserved in this manner was breath taking."
* A traveler said: "This was an absolutely amazing experience the your guide was very very knowledgeable concerning the island I would definitely encourage vacationers to do this excursion."
* A traveler said: "The guide took us to hidden away gems. Very knowledgeable both of the tour stops as well as Hawaii history and culture overall. Its a long day but well worth it."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic. Our tour operator Kimo (not sure if it’s spelled correctly) made the experience come to life. This was a very emotional journey, although the attack on Pearl Harbor was almost 80 years ago, those heroes are not forgotten. Thank you for having a very caring professional guide this tour."
* A traveler said: "Fun times, the sunset was beautiful. We loved the entertainment and the story of Mr. and Mrs. Aloha."
* A traveler said: "We loved it. I was impressed with our tour guide who talked for 90 mins and was entertaining. We didn't realize how big the ranch is and we're locals. We are definitely going back"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the tour. It was excellent. We learned a lot about every part of the island. We recommend this tour to friends and family."
* A traveler said: "Our driver and guide Tiho was knowledgeable and kept it interesting even though it was a long day! Excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff awesome service great tour had a good time………………………………….. seen turtles and got some nice pictures"
* A traveler said: "The crew made this a great time! The service was spot on, the bartender made nice drinks. Food was to be expected."
* A traveler said: "The best short boat trip that I have ever been on. The Captain know so much of the history of the area and works hard to show you as much as possible."
* A traveler said: "Blake our guid was fantastic. We were a little disappointed that the ferry to the Arizona was down. We very much enjoyed being able to get onto the Missouri!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour bus driver was Awesome!!! She knew so much history it was AMAZING!!! She made the history come alive! Thank you for a great time!"
* A traveler said: "The chief was super funny. The performers were great. Loved it all. Admission included two free drinks and food. Everything was delicious."
* A traveler said: "Cousin Jeff was very knowledgeable about the island and history. Loved all the stops and felt like we hit all the great places on the island."
* A traveler said: "Driver shared valuable information. He was very courteous and attentive to one of the disabled passengers. That was certainly commendable. The bus was comfortable. Tour sites definitely met my expectation. The best excursion out of 3!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide! Very friendly and knowledgeable. Unfortunately, the boat to the Arizona was closed, so they took us up to a beautiful lookout to make up for it."
* A traveler said: "This excursion was so much more than we expected. We had just the right amount of time at each location. Our tour guide was knowledgeable about the locations and history of the islands. I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The narrated tour with Jamie Lee Curtis was impressive, thorough, and moving. I was very impressed., even though I shed many tears."
* A traveler said: "Very beautiful and the food was good as well, we had prime rib. All the staff was friendly and service was punctual..there tip was worth it."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable about the island. We love how the trip was very personalized to our requested stops for sightseeing. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was great. It was a very memorable experience! I will definitely bring my kids back when they are old enough to truly understand everything."
* A traveler said: "The best tour that we had. I will totally recommend it especially if it’s your first time in Hawaii."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Arts & Design
- Archaeology Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Historical Tours
- Music Tours
- Photography Tours
- Plantation Tours
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Puako Bay
- Waikiki Beach
- Waikele Center
- Hiilawe Falls
- Paradise Cove Luau
- Saddle Road (Hawaii Route 200)
- Hulihee Palace
- Akatsuka Orchid Gardens
- Mauna Loa
- Makapuu Lighthouse
- Imiloa Astronomy Center
- Sandy Beach Park
- Molokai Island
- Anaeho'omalu Bay
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Maunalua Bay
- Bailey House Museum
- Things to do in Maui
- Things to do in Oahu
- Things to do in Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to do in Kauai
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Arizona