Top Hawaii Helicopter Tours
69 results | All Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "Friendly (Josh) pilot who was really good about pointing out a variety of sights and was interested in the customers experience and excited about what we were seeing"
* A traveler said: "Looking at the crater from the top was ana amazing experience. The pilot (Wesley) was nice, kind, and informative."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience! I highly recommend it. Bring something warm, it’s chilly up there. Great way to see the entire island, and take cool pics and videos."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing Honeymoon experience with a private helicopter tour! Beautiful views, absolutely worth doing if you are visiting Oahu!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip with absolutely stunning views of Kauai—unavailable by any other means. Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Kirk was an awesome narrator and pilot! This was my first helicopter tour and it was wonderful- the highlight of my Maui adventures. Clear day low winds and a spectacular view of Molokai. This is a must do tour."
* A traveler said: "this tour is highly recommended . You can see the beauty of the island .the pilot also narrates some Hawaii history while flying that makes it more interesting."
* A traveler said: "As a first timer, I was completely nervous & opted for my door on but after meeting my pilot, I felt completely safe & regret not having my door off experience. Plus the CEO was our pilot, (girl power) but I enjoyed how humble, knowledgeable and welcoming she was. Thanks Nicole :) Highly recommending Rainbow helicopter tour to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Was difficult to book. Through website since we were confirmed then canceled. Had to book a second time with a different company. That trip was confirmed then put on hold pending other people needed to book in order to have enough seats filled on the flight."
* A traveler said: "This was my first time ever in a helicopter. Absolutely fantastic experience with breathtaking views! Our pilot was great. Very informative, funny and made sure our experience was comfortable and pleasant. Loved every second!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a phenomenal day! Amy and mike s. were the best tour guides you could ask for and the trip was spectacular"
* A traveler said: "Exceeded expectations. Three of us absolutely loved it. Cameron great pilot/guide. We did three helicopter flight and this may have been our favorite one."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour. Excellent way to see whole island, from a different perspective, in a day. Greg was awesome! Must do!!"
* A traveler said: "Everything about this was amazing!!! Our pilot Cameron was so polite and informative. I’m so happy we did this. We will definitely do it again. 10 out of 10!!!"
* A traveler said: "Dylan was a fantastic pilot and guide. Smooth ride and cliff side landing. Gorgeous views. We highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great trip. Well worth time and money. Lots of fun, interesting, and beautiful sights."
* A traveler said: "Excellent pilot and tour. Could have had a little more shoreline time. Pilot was knowledgeable and fun."
* A traveler said: "Amazing views! We enjoyed the narrative throughout the flight. Great experience. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Pilot was quiet, but we enjoyed the views from the ride. Get out and see Ohau! You won't be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "The pilot was knowledgeable and very personable and well trained!! Such a super memorable experience! A must do for anyone who enjoys a surreal experience of pure nature— doors off!! Awesome."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our excursion. Activity was as described. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Very good service and thorough tour of the island of Kauai. Clean windows made foe great pictures and the aircraft was in very nice condition"
* A traveler said: "The team at Maui Helicopter Tours was top notch. From scheduling to safety to the pilot. The pilot was impressive with his knowledge of the Maui origins to the explanation of the views he flew us over."
* A traveler said: "OMG this trip was awesome and we really enjoyed Captin Kirk. And the scenery was so beautiful. We had the time of our lives. Thank you so very much Maui Air."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Air Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bus Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Inter-Island Flights
- Limousine Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Lanai Island
- Makapuu Lighthouse
- Honopua Farm
- Coconut Island (Mokuola)
- Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation
- Thurston Lava Tube (Nahuku)
- Spouting Horn
- Queen Emma Summer Palace
- Hawaiian Volcano Observatory
- Kewalo Basin
- Ulupalakua Ranch
- Ali'iolani Hale
- Sandy Beach Park
- Mt. Waialeale
- Kauai Museum
- Shangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & Design
- Waipio Valley
- Kawaiaha'o Church
- Things to do in Maui
- Things to do in Oahu
- Things to do in Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to do in Kauai
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Arizona