Top Hawaii Dolphin Watching
82 results | All Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent!!!!!!!!! My wife isnt super mobile due to a lung transplant and recent cancer surgery, but the staff was more than helpful getting her in the water"
* A traveler said: "The captain and divers are well experienced, organized and dedicated to making this an amazing experience. The make sure your comfortable and enjoying the most of this experience. Definitely recommend this activity."
* A traveler said: "This was a great event. Enjoyed being out on the water and had great views. The captain and crew were the best making the most of the event. We saw whales on the way back to shore. Extra bonus was the captain’s amazing playlist! Great way to spend a couple of hours!"
* A traveler said: "The boat workers were awesome. So helpful. Awesome experience. It's so nice to see the whales right in front of you."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time and very educational! Went out on the last trip of the season and was not disappointed! We were able to see a lot of activity and it was well narrated!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing you in the ocean u see the beach and mountains and the sun,, swimming with the dolphins,, really nice experience I strongly recommend every body to do😍😍😍😍."
* A traveler said: "The crew was awesome and made this trip. We would do this again. Lunch and beverages was excellent. The crew kept us safe👏👏"
* A traveler said: "Great time! The guides were super friendly and fun. We loved Tim! The ride was great and loved the snorkeling. Saw a pod of dolphins, several sea turtles and lots of fish. Lunch was actually very good! Plenty of time to snorkel and see everything. Had a relaxing time on the way back laying in the sun and have a few drinks. HIGHLYYY RECOMMEND"
* A traveler said: "The crew,the views,Ocean breeze there breathtaking, we are really enjoyed all the trip specially my wife,definitely we are going repeat the experience."
* A traveler said: "the experience with our family will be memorable. The food was delicious and the mountains were majestic."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! Up close and personal with the whales! Must do! Friendly crew! A+! This was the highlight of our trip!"
* A traveler said: "Our group of 6 enjoyed the snorkeling, but never saw the dolphins on the excursion. So free return vouchers for all. We visited 2 different snorkeling spots, and swam with the turtles on the second spot. A little better communication between the spotter and captain would be nice though."
* A traveler said: "This was our first time snorkeling & it was the best experience! The crew on the ship was great! The captain Jesse was very courteous & always went around asking if we were ok! We were able to see dolphins & a sea turtle. Also one of the crew was able to fish up a star fish!"
* A traveler said: "We had the absolute best time on this trip! The entire crew was so friendly and knowledgeable. John was such a fun bartender and took care of us throughout the day! We will definitely be booking this again on our next visit!"
* A traveler said: "Find the dolphins and having the skipper move us perfectly into position for the dolphins to swim between all the guests. What an experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "The crew was amazing and helped all of us to have a good time and they all had tons of information about the manta rays. These manta rays swim so close to you and at one time we counted about 6 manta rays feeding all at once. This was by far one of the coolest tours I’ve ever done! We went at 9:00pm"
* A traveler said: "The Hawaiian history that Rabbit shared. He is a walking encyclopedia ! Beautiful blue water. The kayaks were is great shape, easy to maneuver. Perfect weather."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time , Captain Chuck An First Mate Elliott were fun an informative. We will continue to use Captain zodiac for all our snorkeling adventures. FYI, this is our fourth trip with Captain Zodiac."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides were awesome and very knowledgeable about sea creatures. We got a pretty nice view of some whales and even rode along side hundreds of dolphins. This was truly unforgettable. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Chris and especially Sarah were so kind and friendly. Sarah was awesome on making sure everyone was safe and comfortable going into the water. You will definitely see schools of dolphins! Even baby dolphins ❤ When snorkeling at the turtle cleaning zone you will come so close to the turtles. It is so breathtaking. This tour is a MUST 💯🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻🐵🤙🏻🤙🏻"
* A traveler said: "I genuinely loved this experience! We saw dolphins but my favorite part was actually the snorkel at Captain Cook. Shelly and Jen (our captain and crew) were so awesome and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "An unbelievable experience! The manta rays are so graceful (and huge) and you see them so close! I am so glad that we did not miss this!"
* A traveler said: "The staff put us right on a large school of fish and on the return trip we were surrounded by a school of spinner dolphins."
* A traveler said: "Even at the end of the whale watching season they had the whales perfectly trained to put on a show. Mahalo!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Maui
- Things to do in Oahu
- Things to do in Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to do in Kauai
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Arizona