Top Hawaii Extreme Sports
101 results | All Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "Wade, our driver was absolutely phenomenal. He took us to a local spot for lunch and Portuguese donuts & showed us some beautiful views I don’t think we would’ve seen anywhere else. Definitely the highlight of our trip. Highly recommend! Great guy!"
* A traveler said: "Everything...especially the shaved ice....most awesome, and Wade was absolutely the best! He have us enough time to see what we wanted, was perfect in the way he treated my mom, who is 78. I recommend this to everyone no matter the age or who is with you."
* A traveler said: "James was very knowledgeable & patient. The spot for stargazing was amazing. The sky was clear and there were blankets for laying on ground and looking up taking it all in. It was awesome!!"
* A traveler said: "So we had Alexa and DJ and they made sure I was safe all the time, it was my Husbands first time and he has a wonderful time."
* A traveler said: "The location and the views from the stations. Our guide was very helpful and patient with us. She repeated instructions before each line."
* A traveler said: "Wow! Stefan was the best! Professional but flexible. And fun! Thank you for sharing your valuable outlook!"
* A traveler said: "this was the coolest experience! our instructors were so nice and we got to see quite a lot of sharks, definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience. The guides were super knowledgeable and told us a lot about the sharks and any other fish we saw. Super fun and would definitely do again. Also the 2 guides were super hot lol"
* A traveler said: "The crew was awesome, the ride it's self was a little julting but fun. I did it once and that was good enough for us. If u haven't done it at least once, I recommend you do"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Very skilled operators who were a lot of fun! Highly recommend! Lots of stairs and walking, so not for anyone with physical limitations."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience, one in a lifetime. There were 2 big sharks and 1 barracuda. I still didn't get video because have an android, but hopefully will get it soon by email."
* A traveler said: "The last long zip was the best! And the view of the trees can’t be beat! The zip guides were really knowledgeable and laid back! Perfect if you just want to cruise or fly upside down!"
* A traveler said: "We love every part of our day it was awesome I would recommend this to anyone it was well worth the money Thank You Derek for making our trip so much fun"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time ever, everyone was nice and made sure that I was safe all the time, I am happy that I went."
* A traveler said: "Really great experience! Crew was super nice and made the experience better! Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "Great experience ziplining. Emma and Lilly were so friendly and funny that they brought the experience to a whole new level. Everyone should experience this at least once in their life. Thanks for the great time girls."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Shark Diving
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Maui
- Things to do in Oahu
- Things to do in Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to do in Kauai
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Arizona