Top Harbin Art & Culture
28 results | All Harbin Tours
* A traveler said: "Everything is Perfect.. Very recomended.. Tour guide vey nice and friendly very knowledgeable answering my family question."
* A traveler said: "We were picked up at our hotel for an afternoon in Harbon by David. Afternoons activities started with a trip on the rope ride, a visit to Russian town, a return back to Harbin and a walk back to central street via the frozen river. David could not have been more helpful, he filled us in on local history, took pictures and we got to walk on the ice. Exceptionally helpful, would totally recommend this half day tour and David."
* A traveler said: "The company were fab, negotiating a personalised itinerary at a very reasonable cost for the inclusions. My driver was amazing, even though we needed an app to communicate, the day went smoothly up until the drive back to airport, and even then it was an interesting adventure nonetheless. He helped me negotiate lost luggage, lunch options and money exchange, and showed me such lovely hospitality. My only regret is that I found out after leaving Harbin that tipping is a thing in China... I wish I’d left him a tip for the great service. If you go to Harbin, this is your guy!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Northern China
- Things to do in Shenyang
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Yongin
- Things to do in Hokkaido
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture