From craft beer tastings to scenic boat cruises, there’s plenty to do in Hamburg. Bike through different neighborhoods, see some street art, and venture out to the countryside—here’s how to spend three days in this northern German port city.
HafenCity, Hamburg, Germany
HafenCity is located along the Elbe River. To reach this district, take the U-bahn line U4 to either the Überseequartier station or the HafenCity University station.
Guided Walking Tour in Hamburg: HafenCity, Speicherstadt and Elbe Philharmonic Hall
$22.08 per adult
Professional and interesting guided tour
Our guide had a huge knowledge about the district and she knew how to make it interesting for everybody. An extremely nice tour. I can easily recommend this trip and guide.
Denmarkfamily2018, Sep 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to HafenCity?
What else should I know about attractions in Hamburg?
- Warehouse District (Speicherstadt)
- Miniatur Wunderland
- Hamburg Dungeon
- Speicherstadt Coffee Roastery (Speicherstadt Kaffeerösterei)
- Warehouse District Museum (Speicherstadtmuseum)
- St. Nikolai Memorial
- St. Peter's Church
- Hamburg Old Town (Hamburg Altstadt)
- Hamburg City Hall (Rathaus)
- Harbor Museum (Hafenmuseum Hamburg)
- Hamburger Kunsthalle
- St. Michael's Church (Michaeliskirche)