* A traveler said: "Tour guide very knowledgeable and interesting. Dress accordingly to the weather conditions. For anyone who gets sea sick, not to worry, your in the water for 15-20 minutes and it's a smooth ride."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Jonathan was very informative and made the trip a lot of fun. Every destination we visited was amazing and more than we expected!"
* A traveler said: "This was such an exciting and unorthodox tour. Loved every minute of it. Big highlights- time to roM Lunenburg, the random stop at a winery for tasting, stopping at a random spring and just the trivia around Peggy's Cove. It's an innovative offer, local and woman owned. Travel with your values 😊"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, great history and delicious beer served with some wonderful entertainment. Really enjoyed"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was wonderful! Adrian was an amazing tour guide, very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable! The tour itself was amazing!!!"
* A traveler said: "An absolutely extraordinary experience. Great storytelling by the crew, light interactivity, great views, excellent service, pairings and company."
* A traveler said: "We loved the sailing experience and participating in helping the deck hand. Highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't sailed before."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely the highlight of our vacation. What a blast and such a great way to see the city. Our guide was very informative and knowledgable. You certainly don't need much experience to ride this great machine.....you just need to trust it. Definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "This was such a delightful experience. Great selection of wines, a tremendous guide and great company."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market
- Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21
- Confederation Bridge
- Alexander Keith's Brewery
- Province House
- Mahone Bay
- Old Town Clock
- Point Pleasant Park
- Avondale Sky Winery
- Maritime Museum of the Atlantic
- Halifax City Hall
- Government House
- Fairview Lawn Cemetery
- Sainte-Famille Wines
- Peggy’s Cove
- Blomidon Estate Winery
- Halifax Citadel National Historic Site
- Halifax Public Gardens
- Halifax Harbour
- Halifax Cruise Port
- St. Paul's Anglican Church
- Spring Garden Road
- Annapolis Valley
- Oak Island