Top Guatemala City 4WD Tours
37 results | All Guatemala City Tours
* A traveler said: "This was such a great tour.. I recommend this tour for everyone. The tour company Maya World Tours is a great company very helpful staff.My tour guide Hector he was such a great person. Loving, caring, and very helpful thought my trip in Antigua. If you are in Guatemala I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed being with my guide, who was cheerful and friendly. The tour was a fun and educational one, and I learned many new things about the city. We had an enjoyable stop in a cafe and bakery, a beautiful stop for a panoramic view, and a stroll down a lively pedestrian street."
* A traveler said: "beautiful drive, crazy Market, lots of interesting information., our guide Tony, took us to several beautiful locations and many interesting sites."
* A traveler said: "It was a great trip and we thoroughly enjoyed the company of our guide David. He was extremely patient and answered every question we had. Highly recommend this service for people with limited time."
* A traveler said: "This is an amazing tour of downtown and the guide was absolutely perfect. He was so attentive and helpful as we were getting coffee and pastries"
* A traveler said: "Great experience for anyone who loves nature. Very unique tour with hot springs and visible lava coming down the volcano"
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent experience with this vendor. They picked us up on time in a clean, new vehicle, and brought us quickly and safely to our location."
* A traveler said: "Alfredo was great. Learned so much about the beautiful culture of Antigua and the city of Guatemala ! Worth it and get pick up at your hotel"
* A traveler said: "From the front door pick up at our hotel to the kindness & patience of our guide, this trip was awesome. The van was clean & comfortable, the information was valuable and the views and people were amazing. The lake is beautiful and a must do activity."
* A traveler said: "We mainly visited one large site and the market, the sight however, was beautiful. The guide was informative and flexible with our needs."
* A traveler said: "The town we visited was colorful and beautiful. The lake was breath-taking and huge. Our tour guide was flexible to our needs and desire."
* A traveler said: "This tour was awesome!!! My guide, Pedro, was so nice and answered all my questions! Hiking up the volcano was truly an experience like no other! The views were breathtaking and the scenery was beautiful! I highly recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome time with an awesome guide Willie. This is definitely a once in a life time experience."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! My guides, Astrid and Pablo, were so kind, sweet, knowledgeable, and professional. I learned so much about Antigua and took some awesome photos! The driver, Carlos, was also so sweet! This tour is great for families, couples, and solo travelers! I highly recommend this tour!! You won’t want to miss it!"
* A traveler said: "My friend and I had such an amazing time!!! Special thanks to our guide, Pedro, who was not only nice and friendly, but also very helpful about everything!!! He made our tour more memorable... :) Thank you!!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful time. My fiancé and I got to see real moving lava and roast marshmallows on it. Our guides were kind and spoke English well. I’d recommend this trip to anyone who wants an adventure!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes