Top Guadalajara Tours by Duration
95 results | All Guadalajara Tours
* A traveler said: "Once we stepped out of arrival Eddy was already standing there with my name. Even though this is a share ride we are the only two in the van. Very professional service even though he did not speak much english."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very funny, made experience more fun. Was very educational and learned a few things about Guadalajara."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this tour. It was a good mix of commentary by the guide with free time. Ajijic is more interesting than Chapala. Our guide was terrific."
* A traveler said: "Dante was an excellent guide. I was fortunate to have a private tour as I was the only one on the tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Tour guid was very knowledgeable and professional. Would definitely recommend this others."
* A traveler said: "First of all, I loved all the pre-trip communication. It was refreshing to know exactly what to expect. Our guide Alex was fantastic. We were picked up at our hotel and shared the day with another couple who were also ex-pats from US. Personally not being a huge history buff, I was afraid I might have gotten bored but that was not the case. Alex spoke about a variety of topics that made the whole day super enjoyable. Having a more intimate experience was something that made the whole day memorable. The destinations were interesting and tour educational. For the person that is not into the big group that wants something special to do, I would not hesitate to do this or any tour with Alex."
* A traveler said: "Herman was our guide and he was very knowledgeable and he was extremely helpful. Herman's English was excellent and very easy to understand. I look to my tour those guys."
* A traveler said: "This was amazing Andrea was very knowledgeable and I've learned so much. I'll never drink tequila the same again. Will do it again."
* A traveler said: "My mother, sister and I went in this tour. We had a very nice time with our tour guide and driver. The day went by too fast, and the best place we ate during our trip to Guadalajara was the La Nueva Posada"
* A traveler said: "The whole day was a memorable day, the pyramids were beautiful, and with very few other tourists which gave the place a very peaceful atmosphere. Our guide Alejandro was friendly, funny and knowledgeable. His stories about the history of the pyramids and the civilizations that lived during that time period added another level to the trip, and made it a truly unforgettable experience."
* A traveler said: "Carlos is a fantastic guide. Very knowledgeable, great English, affable. Would highly recomend. Tour was a perfect length and provided a wonderful introduction to Guadalaja."
* A traveler said: "On time, no problems at all. Reasonable price, and much cheaper than taxis. BMy driver didn't speak any English, but I speak some Spanish, so I had no issues. ut as long as you can communicate which airline you're flying with, I think things should be oik."
* A traveler said: "The driver was exactly where we were told he would be. Our flight was delayed 45 minutes and they were able to track the delay and be there waiting for our group. He was courteous and efficient."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I really enjoyed this private tour to Tonalá and Tlaquepaque. It was our first time visiting Tonalá. We took a stroll through the streets to the local Church, Museo De Ceramica and Galeria Bernabe among others. The highlight was visiting Galeria Bernabe, it was an eye-opining experience at this artisan place - it is a world renowned shop that creates works of arts. Highly recommend to visit this place and have the family discuss their heritage in art, process, awards and publications around the world. Tlaquepaque is an all time favorite of ours so getting re-acquainted with the town was awesome and learning more about the art galleries with Luis was awesome. Highly recommended tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Jesus was an awesome tour guide who provided a rich history of the charros and showed us how to ride a horse like a true charro. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The tour was an amazing experience. Our tour guide was incredibly funny, knowledgeable, and very attentive to what we needed. I would also like to give recognition to the gentlemen that were serving us the day we went. The palomas were delicious! Food was great upon destination. Overall, a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Our driver/guide Miguel was amazing! The trip was a nice half day and made it super easy to visit places that would've been a lot more work to get to on our own. The Frida house was incredible and the float down the canals in Xochimilco was so much fun with delicious food on board."
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour and the food! Tour guide at Herradura was excellent. She knew her stuff. Very informative."
* A traveler said: "Fernanda is knowledgeable and made the tour interesting and fun. She put the art in the context of the muralist movement and, in the process, gave us a history not only of the art, but also of the city. She is warm and personable and I would definitely go on another tour with her. Thanks for a great day!"
* A traveler said: "Leon one of the best tour guide I have experience . Highly recommend this tour. My husband and I had a blast. Thank you Leon 🙏"
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome experience aboard the tequila express, tequila tasting was very educational and delicious, food was typical and tasty. When we arrived Tequila Jalisco, we were greeted with Mariachi band, soon after we joined the destilery tour and the highlight of the evening was a special folkloric show with Mariachi music 🎶"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences