Top Guadalajara Multi-day Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Tours by Duration
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1 result | All Guadalajara Tours
Get to know the charming town of Mazamitla and fill yourself with its magic Ideal for: Families, Couples, Adults. Enjoy a visit to one of the most beautiful and representative towns in the Sierra de Jalisco. A panoramic tour takes us to Mazamitla, where you can appreciate the typical Mexican architecture, with its cobbled streets, its tile roofs, fresh air, pine trees and a typical meal.
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Multi-day Tours in Guadalajara are taking additional safety precautions?
- Guadalajara Zoo (Zoológico Guadalajara)
- Hospicio Cabañas
- Pantaleón Panduro Museum (Museo Pantaleón Panduro)
- Selva Mágica
- Jose Cuervo Distillery (Fábrica La Rojeña)
- Mirador Independencia Park (Parque Mirador Independencia)
- Templo Expiatorio del Santisimo Sacramento
- Mariachi Plaza (Plaza de los Mariachis)
- Degollado Theater (Teatro Degollado)
- Tequila Sightseeing Trains
- Basilica of Our Lady of Zapopan (Basílica de Nuestra Señora de Zapopan)
- Casa Herradura Tequila Distillery
- Guadalajara Wax Museum (Museo de Cera de Guadalajara)
- Governor's Palace (Palacio de Gobierno)