Top Granada How to Get Around
309 results | All Granada Tours
* A traveler said: "Very friendly guide. She gave a lot of information and it was never boring. The tour started on time and we never had to wait in line as was promised."
* A traveler said: "Consuelo is an excellent guide. She knows every step of the Alambra. She kept the interest of the group and was very nice as well"
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful Trip to the Alhambra. We habve seen a lot. Good Organisation. It was also quiet easy to book this Trip."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Isabel, was witty and informative. The history, archtecture and cultures were highlighted. The gardens were an integral part of the experience. This is another excellent tour booked through Viator."
* A traveler said: "Nice guide, good information. Money well spend. Beautiful place to visit. A guide is a must. The information before and during the visit was very clear."
* A traveler said: "It was fabulous Do not hésitate to visit this place really amazing The Nasrides Palace was on the top !"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic guided tour . Our guide, Jesus, was brilliant. Had all the facts and social history detail. Also was great fun. Highly recommend, try and get Jesus, unfortunately did not get his surname."
* A traveler said: "My friends and I spent two weeks in Portugal and Spain, and our trip to Alhambra was by far our favorite part of the entire journey! This is 100% thanks to our tour guide George, who was extremely knowledgeable about the palace, the gardens, and the history of Granada as a whole. He told us several (true!) stories about the palace as we walked through the complex that helped us truly appreciate the history of the region and the human lives that were lived in these walls. I can't recommend this tour any more, and I'd recommend you request George if you can!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excelent!!!! So much information and he was patient with our party because my mom was a little bit slow walking. Really nice tour and you visit beautiful places. I recomend 100%"
* A traveler said: "It was well worth it to have a private tour of this amazing place! Our guide Manu, was terrific! He really made the place come alive for us as he's so enthusiastic and knowledgeable. He took his time and was always ready and patient for every question we had. Also, his English was very good so communication was a breeze. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great time and our tour was great! The only thing is that it should be noted how important it is to take your physical passport/id with in order to enter the visiting areas."
* A traveler said: "Sandra did an amazing job guiding us through the entire Alhambra complex. Sandra even waited for us as we were delayed getting there for a few minutes. Highly recommend the tour to anyone visiting Granada. We even took her suggestions to visit the Parador for a drink. That was fun!!"
* A traveler said: "Rafa was an extremely informative guide who went the extra mile to show us all the features of the complex. It is a dual language tour, so that requires some patience, but he did the translations with ease and expediency!"
* A traveler said: "A must do place to see and experience when visiting Andalusia. Allow no less than 4-hours. Tour at your own place and take in the grandeur of this unique historical treasure. If possible, stay 2 nights in Granada, visit both the Royal Chapel of Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand and the Cathedral."
* A traveler said: "Mar was a fantastic host with great knowledge and insight into the history of Alhambra and why things were built the way they were. She took an amazing landmark and made it even more spectacular"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide met us promptly at the entrance and was extremely accommodating in terms of us stopping to take pictures constantly and of our kids.Very knowledgeable and a local with strong roots in Granada. We would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Super excellent! Jacqueline was punctual, professional and very informative. She took her time explaining the details and historical significance."
* A traveler said: "On the long bus ride, we got a lot of information about the area and it’s history. Alhambra was fantastic. Even though it was fairly crowded, we got to spend as much time as we needed. The palace and summer home were beautiful. We liked this much more than Alcazar which was extremely crowded and much the same as Alhambra."
* A traveler said: "Alhambra in Granada is a marvelous place. Going through the palaces and gardens with the tourguide Ana was a fantastic experience. She was both knowlegdeable and a very pleasant person to be arround. We highly recommend everyone to try this."
* A traveler said: "Exactly what would be expected from this activity. Food was extremely tasty. I would highly recommend this activity."
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour! Very friendly guide Jaime and very informative. He's very accomodating, stopping if you want to take pictures and he knows all the great spots if you want to swim by the river or just relax somewhere during the trip. He's very flexible which makes the trip even more amazing. Very nice view in sierra nevada and good to do if you want to know more about Andalucia."
* A traveler said: "May sound strange, but what we really enjoyed was having a great variety of tapas and wine at lunch with Manuel. Cordoba and the Mosque were fantastic, but talking to and sharing tapas with Manuel made the day even more special."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our tour with Noella. Despite having a large group, she was able to keep us together and answer all of our questions. The palace was quite interesting as were the garden areas. As a side note, make sure you go up to St. Nicholas cathedral on the other side of town. It offers spectacular views of Alhambra."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Almeria
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Region of Murcia