Top Granada Fun & Games
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Granada Tours
Always wanted to visit Spain!? Now you can! Even if you have been before, in this one hour virtual tour I will show you there's much more than meets the eye in Granada - my city. You will see its myriad of streets, hear tales of gypsy flamenco roots and learn about all the Spanish stereotypes. Learn its unique and astounding history from Arab dynasties, Catholic kings to modern beers on patios and, of course, we will visit the magnificent Alhambra. I will also give you a tasty recipe to try at home!
Taking safety measures
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Fun & Games in Granada are taking additional safety precautions?
What Fun & Games in Granada are good for avoiding crowds?
- Plaza Nueva
- Royal Chapel of Granada (Capilla Real)
- San Jeronimo Monastery (Monasterio de San Jerónimo)
- Campo del Príncipe
- Paseo de los Tristes
- Palace of Charles V (Palacio de Carlos V)
- Ermita de San Miguel Alto
- Plaza Bib Rambla
- Cartuja Monastery (Monasterio de la Cartuja)
- Science Park (Parque de las Ciencias)
Things to do near Granada
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Almeria
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Region of Murcia