Top Granada Dessert Tours
13 results | All Granada Tours
* A traveler said: "Very friendly guide. She gave a lot of information and it was never boring. The tour started on time and we never had to wait in line as was promised."
* A traveler said: "It was fabulous Do not hésitate to visit this place really amazing The Nasrides Palace was on the top !"
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful Trip to the Alhambra. We habve seen a lot. Good Organisation. It was also quiet easy to book this Trip."
* A traveler said: "Consuelo is an excellent guide. She knows every step of the Alambra. She kept the interest of the group and was very nice as well"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Isabel, was witty and informative. The history, archtecture and cultures were highlighted. The gardens were an integral part of the experience. This is another excellent tour booked through Viator."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excelent!!!! So much information and he was patient with our party because my mom was a little bit slow walking. Really nice tour and you visit beautiful places. I recomend 100%"
* A traveler said: "Nice guide, good information. Money well spend. Beautiful place to visit. A guide is a must. The information before and during the visit was very clear."
* A traveler said: "It was well worth it to have a private tour of this amazing place! Our guide Manu, was terrific! He really made the place come alive for us as he's so enthusiastic and knowledgeable. He took his time and was always ready and patient for every question we had. Also, his English was very good so communication was a breeze. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "A must do place to see and experience when visiting Andalusia. Allow no less than 4-hours. Tour at your own place and take in the grandeur of this unique historical treasure. If possible, stay 2 nights in Granada, visit both the Royal Chapel of Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand and the Cathedral."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide met us promptly at the entrance and was extremely accommodating in terms of us stopping to take pictures constantly and of our kids.Very knowledgeable and a local with strong roots in Granada. We would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic guided tour . Our guide, Jesus, was brilliant. Had all the facts and social history detail. Also was great fun. Highly recommend, try and get Jesus, unfortunately did not get his surname."
* A traveler said: "My friends and I spent two weeks in Portugal and Spain, and our trip to Alhambra was by far our favorite part of the entire journey! This is 100% thanks to our tour guide George, who was extremely knowledgeable about the palace, the gardens, and the history of Granada as a whole. He told us several (true!) stories about the palace as we walked through the complex that helped us truly appreciate the history of the region and the human lives that were lived in these walls. I can't recommend this tour any more, and I'd recommend you request George if you can!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Almeria
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Region of Murcia