Top Gramado Dining Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
2 Gramado Dining Experiences | All Gramado Tours
A unique gastronomic and sensory experience that goes far beyond vision deprivation. In this journey will be sharpened and explored all the senses, transporting the client between memories, sensations and places.
Enjoy a delicious Fondue dinner in one of Serra Gaucha's most traditional options. With cheese, meat and chocolate fondues in sequence, you will be delighted by the varied flavors of this traditional Swiss dish!
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Dining Experiences in Gramado are taking additional safety precautions?
Things to do near Gramado
- Things to do in South Brazil
- Things to do in Porto Alegre
- Things to do in Florianopolis
- Things to do in Balneario Camboriu
- Things to do in Curitiba
- Things to do in Puerto Iguazu
- Things to do in Foz do Iguacu
- Things to do in Punta del Este
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Montevideo
- Things to do in Buenos Aires
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina