Top Gold Coast Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Gold Coast Tours
During your visit to the Gold Coast, learn the basics of surfing with a 2-hour beginning surfing lesson at Main Beach. With gentle waves it is an ideal place to learn to surf, and your lesson includes use of all necessary equipment. Your guide ensures a safe and fun introduction to surfing, and provides hotel pickup and drop-off.
Visit three craft breweries on the Gold Coast during a half-day tour that includes lots of beer tastings and a delicious lunch. You'll sample the goods at Black Hops Brewing, Burleigh Brewing, and Balter Brewing, meet some of the brewers, and learn what goes on behind the scenes during the brewing process.
Feel the thrill of catching a wave at one Australia’s most famous surf hotspots and sign up for this 2-hour beginner surf lesson in Surfer’s Paradise. Master the basics under the guidance of an expert instructor with a small group, ensuring plenty of one-to-one instruction. Hotel pick-up is included.
If learning to surf is on your bucket list, Queensland’s Gold Coast is a great place to do it. Enjoy a group lesson (max. 16) with a qualified and passionate instructor, who will teach you everything you need to know to catch your first waves. Practice on dry land on Greenmount Beach first, then take to the water to put into practice what you’ve learned.
Discover the dark side of Australia’s Gold Coast, away from the sun-soaked beaches and endless surf, on a 1.5-hour evening ghost tour – if you dare! Take a spine-chilling tour and hear tales of ghosts, ghouls and haunted houses. Brave a night tour of the creepy Southport Cemetery.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Gold Coast?
The best Unique Experiences in Gold Coast according to Viator travelers are:
What Unique Experiences in Gold Coast are taking additional safety precautions?
These Gold Coast experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Gold Coast are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Gold Coast may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Tamborine Mountain Distillery Tours & Tickets
- Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast Tours & Tickets
- Burleigh Heads Tours & Tickets
- Best Of All Lookout Tours & Tickets
- Marina Mirage Tours & Tickets
- Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk Tours & Tickets
- Broadbeach Tours & Tickets
- Glow Worm Caves Tamborine Mountain Tours & Tickets
- Tamborine National Park Tours & Tickets
- Dracula's Cabaret Gold Coast Tours & Tickets
- Coolangatta Tours & Tickets
- SkyPoint Observation Deck Tours & Tickets
- O’Reilly’s Tree Top Walk Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in North Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets