Top Gold Coast Sailing
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All Gold Coast Tours
Go sailing on the Gold Coast Broadwater at sunset aboard a luxury sailboat. Glide past landmarks such as the Southport Yacht Club, Marina Mirage, Wave Break Island and Surfers Paradise on this romantic and relaxing 2-hour sunset cruise. Travel in a small group with a maximum of 10 people, and enjoy complimentary sparkling wine and appetizers during your sunset cruise. Have the option to upgrade to include a gourmet dinner featuring fresh Australian seafood.
Discover the glittering waters and sandy beaches of the Gold Coast on this 2-hour luxury sailboat cruise. Sip a complimentary glass of sparkling wine and tuck into appetizers as you set sail along the Gold Coast Broadwater, passing waterfront landmarks like the Marina Mirage, Wave Break Island and Surfers Paradise. Alternatively, upgrade to include a delicious 2-course lunch on-board and indulge in a lavish seafood platter. This small-group tour is limited to 10 participants, ensuring an intimate experience.
Experience the Gold Coast’s beautiful Surfers Paradise on a tour aboard an amphibious Aquaduck. Bring the kids and hop aboard this unusual dual-purpose vessel for a jaunt along the area’s picturesque beaches and past local landmarks like Palazzo Versace and Marina Mirage. Then, enjoy a thrilling river cruise past the glitz of millionaire’s row as the Aquaduck transforms from a bus into a boat.
Journey into the hinterlands on this 5-hour afternoon tour of the Springbrook National Park from the Gold Coast. Explore the UNESCO-listed Goondawanna rainforests by coach, stopping to walk through the jungle, peek into ancient caves and enjoy views of Mount Warning from the Best of All Lookout. Visit natural wonders like Purling Brook Falls, Numinbah valley and Rainbow Falls, and soak up the scenery from the Canyon Lookout. This small-group tour is limited to 16 people for a personalised experience, and includes hotel pick-up and afternoon tea.
Get out onto the water for a wonderful afternoon on a private skippered boat in Gold Coast’s Broadwater on lunch cruise. Start with sparkling (if you’re over 18), and enjoy a gourmet catered lunch, with all sorts of delicious goodies, plus coffee and tea. BYO is also welcome, so feel free to bring your own alcohol. Toilet and hand washing basin also onboard.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Start your day off right with a half-day kayak tour to South Stradbroke Island. Enjoy a great vantage point on the beaches and wildlife of the Gold Coast as you paddle at a leisurely pace, stopping to snorkel off Wavebreak Island, visit secluded beaches, and enjoy a picnic breakfast on the beach. Your expert guide shares informative commentary about the region's ecology and animals, and provides full instruction on kayaking and snorkeling — making this tour suitable for both experienced paddlers and first-timers.
Spotting whales in their natural habitat can be tricky if you don't know where to look. Skip the guesswork on this whale-watching cruise, which guarantees you will see humpback whales as they migrate past the Gold Coast from June to November or you receive a complimentary second cruise. The tour is led by a marine biologist guide who is passionate about conservation and offers insights into whale behavior that enrich the experience. Includes morning tea and a photo booklet souvenir.
Zip through the scenic Gold Coast Broadwater on a high-octane jet boat ride that combines speed-driven fun with sightseeing. Hang on as your boat performs 360-degree spins, power slides and other tricks, then slow down to see Southport Yacht Club, Palazzo Versace Hotel and Marina Mirage. You'll also buzz past Seaworld, the mansions of Sovereign Island and Moreton Bay Marine Park, venturing further than other similar tours. Dolphins and other marine life often seen in these waterways — keep your eyes peeled!
Start your visit to the Gold Coast with hassle-free airport pickup and easy transport to your hotel. This convenient and economical shared transfer service meets you at Gold Coast Airport (OOL) and provides door-to-door service to your hotel in the Gold Coast, from Coolangatta to Sanctuary Cove. No need to look for airport taxis or wait in long lines, simply pre-book your transfer service to travel in comfort with a courteous professional driver and climate-controlled coach.
Exploring the Gold Coast Hinterland can be a challenge if you don’t have your own transport, but this full-day tour from the Gold Coast offers the perfect introduction. Discover the natural wonders of the Springbrook National Park, stopping to take in the views of Mt Warning and the Numinbah Valley, and admire landmarks including the Natural Arch, Rainbow Falls, and Goomalarah Falls.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Sailing in Gold Coast?
The best Sailing in Gold Coast according to Viator travelers are:
What Sailing in Gold Coast are 1 hour or less?
What Sailing in Gold Coast are taking additional safety precautions?
These Gold Coast experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Sailing in Gold Coast are good for avoiding crowds?
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Duck Boat Tours
- Fishing Charters
- Jet Boat Rentals
- Kayaking Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Tickets & Passes
- Unique Experiences
- Tamborine National Park Tours & Tickets
- Dracula's Cabaret Gold Coast Tours & Tickets
- Broadbeach Tours & Tickets
- Coolangatta Tours & Tickets
- Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk Tours & Tickets
- Best Of All Lookout Tours & Tickets
- Marina Mirage Tours & Tickets
- Tamborine Mountain Distillery Tours & Tickets
- O’Reilly’s Tree Top Walk Tours & Tickets
- SkyPoint Observation Deck Tours & Tickets
- Glow Worm Caves Tamborine Mountain Tours & Tickets
- Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast Tours & Tickets
- Burleigh Heads Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in North Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets