Top Gold Coast Outdoor Activities
111 results | All Gold Coast Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Tour guide ( Steve) was knowledgeable, helpful and with great sense of humour with made the trip more fun!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic time kayaking and snorkeling!! Highly recommended!! We had an amazing morning with our guide Samuel 🇻🇪 ☺️☺️"
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to finish a day at the Gold Coast. Duffy was an excellent host and explained things very well."
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun, fantastic staff very friendly and assisting customers with needs, Informative of what things to see, things to expect during the ride in the boat."
* A traveler said: "Such a great day. A huge THANKYOU to Barry, our guide for the day. So knowledgeable & such a great guy. He took so much care & just wanted the group to enjoy the day together. The views & scenery were incredible & Barry made sure he took us to all the right places. Thank you & I’d recommend this tour in a heartbeat."
* A traveler said: "Very well organised and relaxing Staff were very friendly Although 20 years in Brisbane was a great experience"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our day all the staff and volunteers were very friendly and helpful. Also the young man Corey in one of the gift shops was very pleasant"
* A traveler said: "The stunning view of the Gold Coast from the Ocean and sunset!!Romantic and amazing!and the platter 👌"
* A traveler said: "Just the fun I got from doing it and the rush you got through your body and doing the helicopter was great too."
* A traveler said: "Fun trip for the whole family. It’s a great activity to have a bit of fun, get out onto the water, and see some wildlife if you are lucky."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time, specially cause the staff were so so warm and friendly!! Great location and beautiful fish too!"
* A traveler said: "this activity is very well, it is a very good diving experience for beginner or first timer. the instructor who is named pearl is very caring and well explained for diving knowledge. i would recommend this for my friends. great activity!"
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing experience. The team were very knowledgeable and welcoming. We got to see a mother and calf within the first five minutes! Baby was very entertaining and showing off for an awesome amount of time. Then we managed to see several other pods. Such majestic creatures. Will definitely do this again :D"
* A traveler said: "My trip when without a hitch so smooth all pickups and transfers were on time excellent service"
* A traveler said: "Michael was very welcoming towards the whole family, allowing all the kids to experience what sailing is all about. His hand built yacht is in good shape and the waters of the gold coast were pristine."
* A traveler said: "Lunch and the distilllery were the highlights. The other people on the tour were lovely. It was disappointing the last venue was closed."
* A traveler said: "Me and my friends are studying abroad in Australia and had a great time on this trip! We saw a ton of kangaroos and even a koala and two wallabies. Throwing the boomerang was also super fun and the bus rides between destinations our tour guide talked to us just enough. It was one of my favorite trips I have done so far!"
* A traveler said: "The drivers were friendly and explained everything to us re drop off and pick up. Will use them again and again, very efficient drivers."
* A traveler said: "Very well organised. Professional and friendly. |It was an amazing experience with lots and lots of fishies and a baby ray to be seen or our dive. I felt completely safe as the instructor was very professional and supportive. I would highly recommend this experience to anyone who would like to see what it is like to breath underwater and explore a totally different world!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and i did our skidive in tandem .instructors were brilliant .Exciting and nervy experience but felt vary safe aswel.cheers for the experience ."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience and all the staff were super friendly helpful And know just where to go to get the whale It was aa awesome experience for my partner and I Would do it again in a heartbeat And was able to get a few good shots of the whale breaches Thanks again"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in North Island