Top Gold Coast Kayaking Tours
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Gold Coast Tours
Sort by: Featured
Start your day off right with a half-day kayak tour to South Stradbroke Island. Enjoy a great vantage point on the beaches and wildlife of the Gold Coast as you paddle at a leisurely pace, stopping to snorkel off Wavebreak Island, visit secluded beaches, and enjoy a picnic breakfast on the beach. Your expert guide shares informative commentary about the region's ecology and animals, and provides full instruction on kayaking and snorkeling — making this tour suitable for both experienced paddlers and first-timers.
Short on time? Sample the natural beauty of the Gold Coast on this outdoor tour. Hop on a sea kayak and paddle your way over to Wave Break Island to swim and snorkel amid tropical fish and colorful coral. Spot dolphins, stingrays, and sea turtles along the coast, and enjoy a snack before heading back to shore.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kayaking in Gold Coast are taking additional safety precautions?
What Kayaking in Gold Coast are good for avoiding crowds?
- Best Of All Lookout Tours & Tickets
- Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk Tours & Tickets
- Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast Tours & Tickets
- Coolangatta Tours & Tickets
- Marina Mirage Tours & Tickets
- O’Reilly’s Tree Top Walk Tours & Tickets
- Tamborine Mountain Distillery Tours & Tickets
- Glow Worm Caves Tamborine Mountain Tours & Tickets
- Broadbeach Tours & Tickets
- Dracula's Cabaret Gold Coast Tours & Tickets
- SkyPoint Observation Deck Tours & Tickets
- Lamington National Park Tours & Tickets
- Burleigh Heads Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in North Island