Top Gold Coast Bus Tours
34 results | All Gold Coast Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to finish a day at the Gold Coast. Duffy was an excellent host and explained things very well."
* A traveler said: "Such a great day. A huge THANKYOU to Barry, our guide for the day. So knowledgeable & such a great guy. He took so much care & just wanted the group to enjoy the day together. The views & scenery were incredible & Barry made sure he took us to all the right places. Thank you & I’d recommend this tour in a heartbeat."
* A traveler said: "Natural Bridge was beautiful. Thanks to the rain in the days before the waterfall came out nicely. Top."
* A traveler said: "The stunning view of the Gold Coast from the Ocean and sunset!!Romantic and amazing!and the platter 👌"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic time kayaking and snorkeling!! Highly recommended!! We had an amazing morning with our guide Samuel 🇻🇪 ☺️☺️"
* A traveler said: "Very well organised and relaxing Staff were very friendly Although 20 years in Brisbane was a great experience"
* A traveler said: "Fun trip for the whole family. It’s a great activity to have a bit of fun, get out onto the water, and see some wildlife if you are lucky."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time, specially cause the staff were so so warm and friendly!! Great location and beautiful fish too!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Tour guide ( Steve) was knowledgeable, helpful and with great sense of humour with made the trip more fun!"
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun, fantastic staff very friendly and assisting customers with needs, Informative of what things to see, things to expect during the ride in the boat."
* A traveler said: "this activity is very well, it is a very good diving experience for beginner or first timer. the instructor who is named pearl is very caring and well explained for diving knowledge. i would recommend this for my friends. great activity!"
* A traveler said: "Tash was amazing super cool chick that was relaxed And easy going, great group Of People awesome day highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Spectacular sights. Interesting, knowledgeable and helpful guide. Excellent hiking experience. Figure 8 Pools hiking tour with Barefoot Down Under is a must-do in Sydney."
* A traveler said: "Boat excision was excellent, fruit presentation needs more information pamphlet wise regarding medicinal purposes on each fruit tasting."
* A traveler said: "What a beautiful tour! Jeff went above and beyond to make sure we were all having a magnificent time and we did (even with COVID restrictions). Can’t thank you enough Jeff and hopefully see you soon!"
* A traveler said: "Me and my friends are studying abroad in Australia and had a great time on this trip! We saw a ton of kangaroos and even a koala and two wallabies. Throwing the boomerang was also super fun and the bus rides between destinations our tour guide talked to us just enough. It was one of my favorite trips I have done so far!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour operator Barry was excellent and knew a lot about the town and the nature of Tambourine Mountains. He was also entertaining. Definitely a tour I would recommend if you are at Gold coast."
* A traveler said: "Wine tasting experiences at Mount Nathan & Sarabah were excellent. The lunch at Sarabah was superb. The staff at OReillys very rude, very disappointing. The tasting at Albert River was polite but rushed due to a wedding. Bonus stop at Yatala pies. Thanks for great day."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Duck Boat Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in North Island