* A traveler said: "The boat tour of a Ghent was such a treat! Very informative and we got to see the whole city from the water!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the bike tour with Christophe a lot! It is so nice to cycle through this beautiful city with somebody who knows the best spots and stories. Christophe is funny and enthusiastic. We all had big smiles on our faces. Definitely recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Sophie is the best! She prepared a Customized Nice route and hotspots by taking our allergies in account. She had interesting stories about the restaurants and historic buildings. We really enjoyed the foodtour and recommend everybody to try. Next trip is to Mechelen 😊"
* A traveler said: "Interesting Exhibition, great views from above. A few steps up, then you can take the lift. But you have to walk downstairs."
* A traveler said: "Very good og knowledgable guide Nick. As owner of Foodtour.eu I have meet many guides and Nick is for sure one if the best. Very recommendable tour in all aspects."
* A traveler said: "Vera is a magnificent, energetic and fabulously knowledgeable guide for her home city, which she clearly loves! I strongly recommend any tour of Ghent via Charlie Tours with Vera. You simply won’t want it to end."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the tour much! It was a lot of fun! We were 14 girls (bachelor group) and had a nice time. Gladly again."
* A traveler said: "Great Boat tour, the guide was hilarious and super competente. Strongly recommend. The price affordable and not expensive."
* A traveler said: "Fun tour with knowledgeable guide. Learned lots about Gent. Worth the money. And just the right amount of info and walking"
* A traveler said: "very fun tour. the tour guide was great the info was also great and we learned a lot about gent would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Sébastien, was wonderful! Very educated, patient for questions, and gave us a fantastic experience. We learned so much in 2 hours! Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Philippe has an outstanding knowledge of Ghent. His detailed historical knowledge enhanced our walking tour. In the end, we spent more than 4 hours with Philippe. Thanks for a great tour."
* A traveler said: "We spent the day with our guide Lucia. She was wonderful. She had a plan in mind but easily changed gears when we asked to change our itinerary. Our driver was kind and the van was new and clean. Ghent is a beautiful city. The day we visited was not terribly crowded. They were preparing for the National Day celebrations and had stages erected for concerts on the squares. We would love to return to see the city without the stages. Bruges (Brugge) was also beautiful, but very crowded and more touristy than Ghent. So many chocolate shops. Be sure to buy the best, there is a big difference. We took a boat ride which was a great way to see the city with limited time. Our expectations were met. We learned so much about the country and it's history. We saw enough of both cities to know that we would love to return some day."
* A traveler said: "This is a great experience to get a feel for what the troops encountered while fighting in this region. Our tour guide Claude was excellent and made the day very special for us. Even though it is a long day it is well paced. The Last Post Ceremony in Ypres was a great way to finish our very informative and emotive day. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Nick was fantastic! He is a native of Ghent and a terrific host. We learned a tremendous amount of history in a fun way. We have a couple of stops for coffee and chocolate. We took the tour with our twins 5 month old boys and Nick was very helpful. I highly recommend Nick at Charlie Tours."
* A traveler said: "Tour was amazing and Claude's vast knowledge of WWI made this a trip to remember"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours I have ever had on viator. Ariël Meeusen was so engaging and welcoming. His knowledge of Ghent and beer blew my friend and I away. We tried many beers that we never had heard of and learned so much. Each beer was more delicious than the last. We wish we could have talked to and hung out with him more. We will definitely book another tour with him next time we are in Belgium!"